Which survivor do you rarely see among your teammates?
For me it would have to be between Tapp and Jeff. I barely see those survivors being used in most the matches I play.
What other survivors do you rarely see in your matches?
For me it would have to be between Tapp and Jeff. I barely see those survivors being used in most the matches I play.
What other survivors do you rarely see in your matches?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Optimal ones.
I rarely see Jeff and Adam. Probably Quentin and Tapp after that.
Quentin, Tapp and Jeff.
Quentin
Quentin
Steve, Nancy, Tapp and that one thick one
Ash or Jeff maybe Quentin tho. Makes me sad as I’ve mained Jeff and Quentin ;-; aftercare underrated af
Quentin, Jeff, Tapp and Ace
Leatherface wearing a claudette face and acting like one.
yeah i cant remember when i saw
BubbaClaudette the last time...Quentin, Tapp, and Adam.
Claudetteface indicates that you are a true intellectual and should be feared. It is the superior Bubba cosmetic.
Quentin, probably because he's so ugly not even the Entity wants him.
It's been a while since I've seen a Laurie, Quentin, or Adam.
As Killer I run into quite a few Tapps and Jeffs, but I never meet them as Survivor.
Quentin and Jeff, with Tapp a close third