I'm allergic to generators
I'm sorry... But whenever i do gens i have a horribly lethal allergic reaction. But don't worry, I'll find all the totems!
This post was made by the No No Noed gang
I'm sorry... But whenever i do gens i have a horribly lethal allergic reaction. But don't worry, I'll find all the totems!
This post was made by the No No Noed gang
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Players like you are the reason I rarely run Inner Strength. >:(
The hero we all need.
i do the same thing, doing generators is so boring, worst m1 simulator game existing.
Yes cleanse that totem I promise it's not haunted grounds. .... 16 second later .... bam insta downs for everybody.
gee i knew bond was useful for something......
I've started cleansing totems more often. Not necessarily because of NOED, but because of how many points they add to a category I find is not all that easy to accumulate points in.
i love cleansing haunted grounds. Not even joking. I just assume every lit totem is a haunted grounds
Maybe that's how I stop being trash as Survivor. Find totems to stop NOED and leave gens to the rest.
@TAG what happens when all 4 decide to do that lol
But we don't deserve it.
One of us will be ready to counter NOED when the Hatch is closed at 5 gens.