Perk idea: Entity's Blessing

Entity's Blessing:

Activate-able Perk.

Life has taught you a lesson, you can achieve anything if you are willing to make sacrifices.

If there is enough progress, press Active Ability button while working on a generator to regress it by 30%

  • While Entity's Blessing is activated, you are affected by the Broken status effect. After working on a generator for 50/40/30 seconds, Entity's Blessing heals you from Injured to Healthy.
  • Entity's Blessing deactivates once you are completely healed or if you are put on a hook by a killer.
  • You will lose the Broken Status Effect once Entity's Blessing deactivates.

Entity's Blessing does not activate if you are already afflicted by the Broken status effect.

Entity's Blessing does not activate if you are already in Healthy state.

"Everything has a price, are you willing to pay?" -Unknown


@Peanits Do you think its a perk that could be implemented into the game at some point?

Tell me what you think. :)

Comments

  • How would this apply to gens that have been repaired by multiple survivors? Could I regress a gen that is almost finished?

    I see a bit of trolling potential in there. :D

  • @Codela said:

    How would this apply to gens that have been repaired by multiple survivors? Could I regress a gen that is almost finished?

    I see a bit of trolling potential in there. :D

    As long as the gen is not finished and has enough percentage done you can regress it.

    I see what you mean, but you can trol with pebble, you will be able to troll with red herring, etc. So thats not the problem i guess.

  • Sounds like a teachable Transformers perk. Don't like it. I just like the idea to get benefit as a survivor to slow down the game. But that idea doesn't really make sense to me. Like what would the fluff text be?

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135636#Comment_1135636

    As long as the gen is not finished and has enough percentage done you can regress it.

    I see what you mean, but you can trol with pebble, you will be able to troll with red herring, etc. So thats not the problem i guess.

    Ah, I see!

    It's definitely very interesting to have the regress mechanic applied to survivors in another way than intentionally missing skillchecks. Let's see if this becomes a thing one day! :)

  • @Deadeye said:

    Sounds like a teachable Transformers perk. Don't like it. I just like the idea to get benefit as a survivor to slow down the game. But that idea doesn't really make sense to me. Like what would the fluff text be?

    "Fixing machines calms you down and makes you feel rejuvenated"

    But seriously, who cares?

    It's a good idea for a perk

  • @Jejune said:

    @Codela @Deadeye @Weck

    Updated description.

    50% regression? Id rather Selfcare while mangled lol.

    I think it should be around 30% on all levels, and add a 80/70/60s cooldown

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135849#Comment_1135849

    50% regression? Id rather Selfcare while mangled lol.

    I think it should be 30-40% on all levels, and add a 80/70/60s cooldown

    Its 30% on level 3...

    No reason to add cool down since you have natural cool down of 30 sec caused by perk itself.

  • Yeah, but for example selfcare is 50% on all levels.

    The point is that regressing a gen by 50% literally kills your team.

  • This gonna be one of those perks that people use improperly and cost Survivors the game. :P

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135914#Comment_1135914

    Yeah, but for example selfcare is 50% on all levels.

    The point is that regressing a gen by 50% literally kills your team.

    now its 30% but you have to work on a gen for 50/40/30 seconds. But now on level one you will be broken until you work on a gen for 50 seconds so idk whats better.

  • @TAG said:

    This gonna be one of those perks that people use improperly and cost Survivors the game. :P

    The thing is if you work on a gen for 30 seconds you gain back more than 30% unless there is a lot of debuffs.

    So in reality you add 30 seconds to a gen.

  • @Masterkit said:

    i prefer pop all day, bad idea overall.

    With pop you get nothing. With this you actually get healed...

  • @Masterkit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135963#Comment_1135963

    im talking about killers. this perk is terrible overall for the health of the game.

    Last i check people didnt like how game is going too fast. I am making a perk that adds 30 seconds to a gen if someone decides to use it and you tell me its bad for a game... I can change it so you do a gen 30 seconds faster if you use it.

  • @Masterkit said:

    you are getting a free heal by doing... by doing your objective this will make rushing while injured way more viable than already is

    Then dont add 30 seconds but you still have to do it for 30 seconds. Jesus instead of telling me how bad it is tell me how you would change it.

  • So you regress a gen for 30 seconds of progress....to get healed in 30 seconds...you could definitely cleanse a totem and jump into a locker or even self-care in roughly the same time. It's a cool concept though. I don't see why people would use it, adrenaline exists and it's better to power through gens to proc adrenaline, survivors don't really care much for being injured anymore because not only are people confident and good at the game now, perks like dead hard, resilience and adrenaline exist

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    So you regress a gen for 30 seconds of progress....to get healed in 30 seconds...you could definitely cleanse a totem and jump into a locker or even self-care in roughly the same time. It's a cool concept though. I don't see why people would use it, adrenaline exists and it's better to power through gens to proc adrenaline, survivors don't really care much for being injured anymore because not only are people confident and good at the game now, perks like dead hard, resilience and adrenaline exist

    There are a lot of perks that are borderline useless. I for fact would use it since the gens go too quick sometimes.