I can get behind this
So what you're saying is we should nerf legion?
@Kwikwitted said:So what you're saying is we should nerf legion?
@Kwikwitted said:
NO!
You have insulted both of my waifu’s, prepare to die.
@ChiTenshi said:You have insulted both of my waifu’s, prepare to die.
@ChiTenshi said:
BOW BEFORE THE GOD THAT IS BUBBA!
Which killers?
words can not describe how much i agree!
Hag is c tier
But where's Dhalism!?
@Hag.is.Dtier said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132041#Comment_1132041Which killers?
@Hag.is.Dtier said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132041#Comment_1132041
Bunny otaku and religious waifu (she’s a bit sick atm).
Ah yes, basement bubba indeed is S tier.
@ChiTenshi said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132045#Comment_1132045Bunny otaku and religious waifu (she’s a bit sick atm).
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132045#Comment_1132045
I'd play Plague if dedicated servers didn't ######### her power.
Is this top tier list for rank 20s?
Where's meg?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can get behind this
So what you're saying is we should nerf legion?
NO!
You have insulted both of my waifu’s, prepare to die.
BOW BEFORE THE GOD THAT IS BUBBA!
Which killers?
words can not describe how much i agree!
Hag is c tier
But where's Dhalism!?
Bunny otaku and religious waifu (she’s a bit sick atm).
Ah yes, basement bubba indeed is S tier.
I'd play Plague if dedicated servers didn't ######### her power.
Is this top tier list for rank 20s?
Where's meg?