To all of the new killers out there, do you know about the harvester trick?
I'm genuinely curious how many killer players know that they can shut down harvester loops by running along the side of the harvester.
https://youtu.be/JZyRZtKhaLUI'm genuinely curious how many killer players know that they can shut down harvester loops by running along the side of the harvester.
https://youtu.be/JZyRZtKhaLU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm familiar, but sometimes struggle to make it over. I guess I don't always do it right or just need more practice.
The key is to use the small bump on the ramp. @CotJocky
Why yes i am
I'll try and keep that in mind next killer match. ;-)
I think I knew this, but I had forgotten. Will try to remember this next time I'm out plucking corn.
is too easy boi :v
Pfft, I just run bamboozle obviously. (Points to temple) can't run a window loop if you can't vault the window.
Yeah, I'm surprised survivors think that not so many killers know about the trick.
alot of survs get away by playing the tractor like that somehow,even though it's ez downs
i already knew about it when it worked with a lunge attack.
and i used / still use it.
heck yeah they gave a god window counterplay! i love it!