Doctor is OP apparently and I'm a scumbag

Apparently according to this guy i killed in a match. Im a scumbag doctor for shocking people and then hitting them afterwards. Told me doctor was too op and ruins his fun. Where do people get these delusions at lol.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Using your power? How dare you! The nerve of some killers...

  • IMO Doctor is kinda Overpowered on small maps like Lery's, The Game, or Hawkins. (Maybe not hawkins... but the other 2 for sure.)


    Static Blast is what helps him tank survivors.


    So put on the addons that increase your static blast madness, and boom you got the game to be about 75% in your favor.


    So I can understand why people think Doctor is Overpowered. But at the same time he is easy as heck to go against if you are a good survivor.


    For example I just played Doctor on Lery's using this build:


    -Overcharged (Tier 1)

    -NOED (Tier 1)

    -Monitor & Abuse (Tier 1)

    -Nurses Calling (Tier 1)

    Addon #1: "Order" - Class II (Moderately Increases Static Blast Madness)

    Addon #2: "Discipline" - Class II (Slightly Increases Shock Therapy Madness)

    Offering: Lery's Map.


    I faced 2 Red ranks and 2 green ranks (green is my killer rank) They only did 4 Gens cause 2 had a commodious toolbox and one had a ranger medkit, also NOED was never activated. I was also only going for the Shock 4 Survivors [In Level 2 in Tome II] Challenge. And even though they did 4 gens I still got a 4K and Merciless.


    So they can beat Doctor but he can get annoying (is my point sorry I made it long... lol)

  • Were they below Rank 15?

  • Doctor is relations to what other killers have to work with in their base kit is overloaded to hell:

    Random skill checks that appear anywhere on the map

    Screaming to alert you to their location

    Pseudo-doctors to alert you to their location

    Survivors can't snap out of madness unless they are tier 3 and at that point it wastes time

    Ability to interrupt and prevent actions midway through for 3 seconds whether intentionally or not happens far too much to ignore (vaulting through windows, stopping unhooks when the unhook is 99, stopping palette drops, stopping cleansing, etc.)

    Ability to always know the location of survivors with M2 unless they are in a locker


    These are all things just in his base kit that no other killer has access too without add-ons perks, etc. These all things doctor can do perkless, hexless, and with no add-ons. At this point I'm just waiting for him to have the ability to TP to his clones. And while yes looping a doctor can be easy once you learn, that learning curve his steep asf because just dealing with base doctor can be hectic. If you're like me and you run into docs with nothing but iridescent add-ons it's worse. Have I gotten better with dealing with doctor? Yes. Do I like dealing with him? ######### no because he requires so much coordination for one rescue and heaven forbid he has NoED (mine always have NoED) it's just forces you to say ######### your team and sandbag them for the most part. And don't even say, "JUST do bones". Again he can interrupt that actions, and if you're in a small or indoor map where he shock BETWEEN floors you're still #########.


    He's just TOO forgiving as a killer compared to what other killers have to do for a win or to avoid depipping. If every killer had a base kit this overloaded I wouldn't give a ######### and adapt, but they don't. The only person who you can argue is overloaded is Freddy, but half of his power is negated outside of the dream world so it balances out.

  • On Small map, yes, due to how annoying you are and able to prolong the game.

    On Big map, sorry Doc you just another clown who can know where I am every 60 second. You still can be loop.

  • Not nearly as OP as The Hillbilly. His Power needs a hefty cool down period. Players just repeatedly spam it, and itโ€™s not fun going against him because of that.

    Iโ€™ve escaped from a lot of Doctors, but The Hillbilly I have not.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Were they below Rank 15?

    Red Ranks

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    IMO Doctor is kinda Overpowered on small maps like Lery's, The Game, or Hawkins. (Maybe not hawkins... but the other 2 for sure.)

    Static Blast is what helps him tank survivors.

    So put on the addons that increase your static blast madness, and boom you got the game to be about 75% in your favor.

    So I can understand why people think Doctor is Overpowered. But at the same time he is easy as heck to go against if you are a good survivor.

    For example I just played Doctor on Lery's using this build:

    -Overcharged (Tier 1)

    -NOED (Tier 1)

    -Monitor & Abuse (Tier 1)

    -Nurses Calling (Tier 1)

    Addon #1: "Order" - Class II (Moderately Increases Static Blast Madness)

    Addon #2: "Discipline" - Class II (Slightly Increases Shock Therapy Madness)

    Offering: Lery's Map.

    I faced 2 Red ranks and 2 green ranks (green is my killer rank) They only did 4 Gens cause 2 had a commodious toolbox and one had a ranger medkit, also NOED was never activated. I was also only going for the Shock 4 Survivors [In Level 2 in Tome II] Challenge. And even though they did 4 gens I still got a 4K and Merciless.

    So they can beat Doctor but he can get annoying (is my point sorry I made it long... lol)

    Aren't they removing (or I should say, reworking) add-ons that increase madness from static blast?

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1127718#Comment_1127718

    Aren't they removing (or I should say, reworking) add-ons that increase madness from static blast?

    EDIT:


    It is confirmed to be no. They did tweak his Madness levels to be more consistent however.


    Static Blast will do 1 FULL Madness Level.

    Shock Therapy will do Half a Madness Level.

    20200228_134234.jpg

    So to answer your question, addons will probably not change for Shock Therapy, but will probably change for Static Blast. (Maybe to reduce the charge time)


    But Addons are still uncertain and weren't talked about.

  • Ah man, you forgot rule number 10409586 in the survivor rule book.

    "You must wait 4 seconds before swinging after shock therapy"

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    IMO Doctor is kinda Overpowered on small maps like Lery's, The Game, or Hawkins. (Maybe not hawkins... but the other 2 for sure.)

    Static Blast is what helps him tank survivors.

    So put on the addons that increase your static blast madness, and boom you got the game to be about 75% in your favor.

    So I can understand why people think Doctor is Overpowered. But at the same time he is easy as heck to go against if you are a good survivor.

    For example I just played Doctor on Lery's using this build:

    -Overcharged (Tier 1)

    -NOED (Tier 1)

    -Monitor & Abuse (Tier 1)

    -Nurses Calling (Tier 1)

    Addon #1: "Order" - Class II (Moderately Increases Static Blast Madness)

    Addon #2: "Discipline" - Class II (Slightly Increases Shock Therapy Madness)

    Offering: Lery's Map.

    I faced 2 Red ranks and 2 green ranks (green is my killer rank) They only did 4 Gens cause 2 had a commodious toolbox and one had a ranger medkit, also NOED was never activated. I was also only going for the Shock 4 Survivors [In Level 2 in Tome II] Challenge. And even though they did 4 gens I still got a 4K and Merciless.

    So they can beat Doctor but he can get annoying (is my point sorry I made it long... lol)

    Rank doesn't matter, you could've played against self-care megs

  • You're a doctor, you're supposed to help and heal them, not injure them. Clearly you don't know how a doctor is supposed to be played.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1128261#Comment_1128261

    EDIT:

    It is confirmed to be no. They did tweak his Madness levels to be more consistent however.

    Static Blast will do 1 FULL Madness Level.

    Shock Therapy will do Half a Madness Level.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/812/QH4Y1YPVFH0Z.jpg

    So to answer your question, addons will probably not change for Shock Therapy, but will probably change for Static Blast. (Maybe to reduce the charge time)

    But Addons are still uncertain and weren't talked about.

    They specifically stated in the PTB patch notes that add-ons that increase static blast and shock therapy madness were changed to do other things.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1128888#Comment_1128888

    They specifically stated in the PTB patch notes that add-ons that increase static blast and shock therapy madness were changed to do other things.

    Oh? Reference?

  • Check the 3.6.0 patch notes in the player test build section of the patch notes section.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1128993#Comment_1128993

    Check the 3.6.0 patch notes in the player test build section of the patch notes section.

    Ah alright, well still his Static Blast and his Shock therapy will be definitely gaining an advantage ;P So We'll see how he is when it goes to live. (Since I'm on console)

  • People don't like killers they cant run In a circle for 15 minutes

    Wanna know the best part?


    Hes not being changed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค˜

  • @Fibijean said:

    Using your power? How dare you! The nerve of some killers...

    i mean... not using it and being an invisible wraith apparently is also wrong...

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1127647#Comment_1127647

    i mean... not using it and being an invisible wraith apparently is also wrong...

    I might need more context for that one.

  • if you dont use your power as wraith, you are going to be invisible the entire match, since you start invisible.

    it was a joke about all the complaint posts here regarding AFK wraiths depipping.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129271#Comment_1129271

    if you dont use your power as wraith, you are going to be invisible the entire match, since you start invisible.

    it was a joke about all the complaint posts here regarding AFK wraiths depipping.

    I understand how Wraith's power works, I just wasn't entirely sure what you were referencing. Thanks for clearing it up ๐Ÿ˜Š