PLS look into this frustrating issue

please make the offerings visible only after a match starts.

people keep alt+ctrl+Del everytime they dont like a map offering or a mori or anything they don't like

please fix this issue it's been in the game for a very very long time now.

Comments

  • Mori's should be visible in the lobby, just like toolboxes/medkits/keys/maps are.

    Same for any offering.

    Then we should remove the loading offerings screen entirely, it adds nothing.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    Mori's should be visible in the lobby, just like toolboxes/medkits/keys/maps are.

    Same for any offering.

    Then we should remove the loading offerings screen entirely, it adds nothing.

    yes remove the loading screen entirely to prevent people from disconnecting before the match starts to avoid DC punishment.

    medkits and toolboxes being visible has nothing to do with offerings

    we talking offerings not items . if a killer dodged a lobby because he saw 4 toolboxes that won't make us wait same as when a survivor or even killer alt f4's after seeing an offering.

  • Yes hide all offerings at the start and only reveal them on the end game scoreboard - it would be a lot better.

    Keep the burning animation in the loading screen but animate it in an alternative way

  • @DamienDuff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1126011#Comment_1126011

    yes remove the loading screen entirely to prevent people from disconnecting before the match starts to avoid DC punishment.

    medkits and toolboxes being visible has nothing to do with offerings

    we talking offerings not items . if a killer dodged a lobby because he saw 4 toolboxes that won't make us wait same as when a survivor or even killer alt f4's after seeing an offering.

    If survivors see the offering in the lobby, they can choose to stay and go against that, or dodge.

    Same for a killer regarding keys etc, it has the same type of working.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1126015#Comment_1126015

    If survivors see the offering in the lobby, they can choose to stay and go against that, or dodge.

    Same for a killer regarding keys etc, it has the same type of working.

    no the survivors have no option other than alt f4ing. I dont know what you mean they can dodge.

    unless you encourage alt f4ing?

  • Don't touch the ability to seethe survivor's items. The killer needs to know if someone is bringing a key, 4 tool boxes, 4 flashlights ect. So they can plan around it. Lightborn, franklins, ect.

    As for offerings id be fine with those being hidden until the match ends. Whenever I run BPS people tend to quit at the loading screen for some reason? I predict when the sabo changes land, there's going to be a rise in ebony mori users.

  • @DamienDuff said:

    please make the offerings visible only after a match starts.

    people keep alt+ctrl+Del everytime they dont like a map offering or a mori or anything they don't like

    please fix this issue it's been in the game for a very very long time now.

    Map offering is the most toxic thing in the game, just dont bring them

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/133601/pls-look-into-this-frustrating-issue

    Map offering is the most toxic thing in the game, just dont bring them

    Sometimes, you just need to get rid of them. That said, I get in feeled 60%+ of my matches the corn or clown map anyways. My heart jumps and crys yes, if it sees in one of the feeled rar matches The Game or Ormond and I play usually killer^^.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133765#Comment_1133765

    Sometimes, you just need to get rid of them. That said, I get in feeled 60%+ of my matches the corn or clown map anyways. My heart jumps and crys yes, if it sees in one of the feeled rar matches The Game or Ormond and I play usually killer^^.

    I wish we got map voting already. RNG with this many maps is a joke

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133786#Comment_1133786

    I wish we got map voting already. RNG with this many maps is a joke

    I am not sure, if that would be a help for public matches. I assume that then many survivors would only vote the maps, were they have feeled the most advantage and with 4 voices, they will always have more as the killer.

    Would be more worse as now, I guess.

    I mean, I really like Ormond. The snow, the building in the middle that remains me on some parties were I was part of and it is home to my nr.1 killer(s), but... I would not need to see it in every second match or so.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133796#Comment_1133796

    I am not sure, if that would be a help for public matches. I assume that then many survivors would only vote the maps, were they have feeled the most advantage and with 4 voices, they will always have more as the killer.

    Would be more worse as now, I guess.

    I mean, I really like Ormond. The snow, the building in the middle that remains me on some parties were I was part of and it is home to my nr.1 killer(s), but... I would not need to see it in every second match or so.

    I meant something like this:

    Map voting phase takes 30 seconds

    Every survivior gets 1 token, killer gets 4 tokens.

    Every token placed REDUCES the chance of this REALM appearing by 25%

    So basically, each team can BAN 1 REALM

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133811#Comment_1133811

    I meant something like this:

    Map voting phase takes 30 seconds

    Every survivior gets 1 token, killer gets 4 tokens.

    Every token placed REDUCES the chance of this REALM appearing by 25%

    So basically, each team can BAN 1 REALM

    Mhm. That sounds interesting. At least interesting enough for a ptb and later then maybe for the game.

  • @DamienDuff said:

    please make the offerings visible only after a match starts.

    people keep alt+ctrl+Del everytime they dont like a map offering or a mori or anything they don't like

    please fix this issue it's been in the game for a very very long time now.

    How bout nooooo.


    Yeah...you bring a mori...better than 50/50 chance I'll be going to find a new match and if anyone burns that Hawkins offering....100% chance.

  • @DamienDuff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1126187#Comment_1126187

    no the survivors have no option other than alt f4ing. I dont know what you mean they can dodge.

    unless you encourage alt f4ing?

    Ermm I made a statement about how I feel this should work, you responded to that, then I responded back explaining it further... what is so hard to understand about it?

    "Mori's should be visible in the lobby, just like toolboxes/medkits/keys/maps are.

    Same for any offering.

    Then we should remove the loading offerings screen entirely, it adds nothing."