Small Vigil buff idea
I think if the effect of Vigil lasted for far longer then 15 seconds, something like 40-50 seconds would be pretty cool
Thought it would be an alright idea for those who want to run support builds and so on
Tagged:
Trusted
I think if the effect of Vigil lasted for far longer then 15 seconds, something like 40-50 seconds would be pretty cool
Thought it would be an alright idea for those who want to run support builds and so on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking to keep its current effect, but add that your Exhaustion will now recover at 25% of normal speed while running.
id like it if vigil made it so every status effect for survivors (leader buff from another survivor, resilience, vigil from another survivor, etc.) lasted a lot longer, snd every killer status effect went away faster for you (and status effects that are supposed to last forever as killer are now on a timer, if vigil is ran)
Perks originally did that, and it was op.
It wasn't, killers just took too long to down a survivor and they were simply punished by a second Exhaustion perk activation. ๐
Not quite. It was 20% faster, IE it recovered at 20% faster than the normal speed while running. I'm talking 20% of the normal speed, IE it would recover while running at 20% the normal speed.
Those wordings mean very different outcomes.
Yes, because dropping every pallet on your map just to do it again a few seconds later should be rewarding survivor.
I wish I had those survivors because they are wasting pallets just to get their Exhaustion perk to activate twice. ๐