Why can Hillbilly see through walls?

At the end of the chainsaw sprint, Billy can see through walls and lockers if he stands directly in front of them during the cooldown duration.

Is this intended?

Comments

  • its heve to be a bug, you should put this in bug report section in forum with proof if you have any

  • Why are all other bugs still in the game?

  • @Mistikus said:

    its heve to be a bug, you should put this in bug report section in forum with proof if you have any

    I feel like it's common knowledge by now though. Watch any streamer play Billy and they do this.

  • @Ghoste said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1124968#Comment_1124968

    I feel like it's common knowledge by now though. Watch any streamer play Billy and they do this.

    tbh i just know about it cos you post it

  • I wouldn't say it's a bug, since technically, the camera is inside the killers head, so when Billy stops chainsawing, his head lurches forwards, and if you're directly in front of an object, locker/wall, the camera clips through slightly. I don't think there's much that could be done beyond editing his cooldown animation to stop the camera clipping.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I wouldn't say it's a bug, since technically, the camera is inside the killers head, so when Billy stops chainsawing, his head lurches forwards, and if you're directly in front of an object, locker/wall, the camera clips through slightly. I don't think there's much that could be done beyond editing his cooldown animation to stop the camera clipping.

    This is the answer.

  • But Billy is the most perfectly balanced killer in the game. All killers should see through walls.

  • one of the many things that got never patched out and that will be someday deleted when billy rework (read nerf) will come.