Your Fav Hag build pls
Looking for fun to play Hag builds. Doesn't have to be sweaty but I will appreciate all responses.
Tagged:
Trusted
Looking for fun to play Hag builds. Doesn't have to be sweaty but I will appreciate all responses.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really enjoy using STBFL, M&A, NURSES AND CORRUPT.
I really enjoy MYC on hag. If someone goes for a save i hope they trip the trap after the rescue. That way the survivors literally switch places.
MYC, M & A, Franklins demise, and Rancor
Use Thrilling Tremors, Corrupt Intervention, Cruel Limits, and Blood Warden. Use the addons Severed Hand and Cracked Turtle Egg.
You will become a god among killers. Everything that can be blocked will be BLOCKED. Nobody can stop the Body-Blocker Hag.
thank you fellow GF
actually a nice idea! And its on the shrine this week so I might have to try it!
Corrupt, BBQ, Agitation, Mad Grit
BBQ just for points. Do you know how often I actually get to use agitation + mad grit as hag?? It happens every other game at the *least*. Plus, being able to basically choose your hook is pretty great on her.
thank you for the advice and the link as well!
It works great on hag because she can leave and come back, provided they trip something. What I love about MYC is the survivors can't say you were tunneling because your going after the (usually)healthy survivor that made the save.
I have basically run the same build on hag for 2 years now. I have swapped ruin for corrupt when ruin got nerfed. But I just do Corrupt, Sloppy, Nurses, and M&A. with dried cicada or dragonfly and a rope necklette
Unfortunately I don't have Nurses rn. You think Thana would be good until I grind up Huntress or go for something else?
Nurses is a nurse perk, I don't think huntress has any perks worth grinding her for lol. Thana can be ok with sloppy imo.
LOL idk why I thought Huntress but I meant to say Nurse! lol but ok I will try it out.
Let us know how it works out. Hag has been my main since I started playing. Still love her to this day. I definitely recommend grinding bps to level up nurse. I love all 3 of her perks, thana, nurses, and stridor.
yeah I got thana in the shrine not too long ago but I really need Nurses lol. I don't really like Nurse tbh
Nurse and doctor are the only killers I do not play. I can't stand doctor and I just don't want to put the time in to learn nurse. Don't feel like getting my butt kicked for 100 games lol. But I do like her perks. Even stridor, you only see it on spirit usually but I think it's a great perk on a lot of killers.
It's sad. Huntress's only semi good perk is HL. Shame it's a hex and you need 5 hooks to get the no audio que. Unless the survivors are playing poorly, the match is usually over by the time you get 5 hooks.
haha same. I actually leveled up my Doc for M+A. Haven't even tried Nurse either cause I don't want to put in the time.
All time fav, STBFL, Corrupt Intervention, M&A and either bbq or Hex:Third seal
Devour Hope, Make your Choice, Haunted Ground, Corrupt Intervention.
I like Monitor and Abuse or Devour Hope, Corrupt Intervention, Make your Choice and Hex: No One Escaped Death.
I like insta downs.
this would be hella fun
bbq, sloppy butcher, nurse's calling, dying light or ruin