Archive changes.

I propose to change the archives and put the notes for the lore only on Free to play challenge by that i mean not giving a note on a challenge where you have to buy a dlc killer or survivor to complete it , because many of us are interested by the lore but cant maybe give money etc..

Also i propose to give the possibility for the f2p players to get all the skins too with the grind on the fault , of course people who paid for the pass will get more points from the archive and a little bit more orbs cells so everyone is winning and can enjoy the skins and the grind .

Comments

  • For the first part, any DLC character that is required for an Archive challenge is available for shards. Licensed characters which can only be bought with Auric Cells will not be used in Tomes.

  • @Peanits said:

    For the first part, any DLC character that is required for an Archive challenge is available for shards. Licensed characters which can only be bought with Auric Cells will not be used in Tomes.

    Shame, I was looking forward to the "Kill 4 players with Reverse Bear Traps in the same game" challenge...

  • Why are we forced to spend shards on a character that we never use to complete the tome? Can you at least consider lowering the shards required based on the owned perks from that character?


    @Alonzo said:

    So as you may know you can not complete the tome without having certain DLC characters (Spirit, Doc, Jane) as you need to play with these characters.

    Some of us already have some perks unlocked from the Shrine for some of these characters. For example I have 2 perks from the Shrine that are Jane's.

    With that in mind, I would suggest that if you already have a perk, two or three....the character should cost less shards.

    For example: Jane is 9000 shards to buy. I have 2 perks from the Shrine, so I spend 4000 shards on her perks as I don't need the character itself because I won't use it. So now if I have 2 perks bought with shards, the character price should be down from 9000 to 5000 shards.

    1 character perk owned - 9000 original character price - 7000 character new price

    2 character perk owned - 9000 original character price - 5000 character new price

    3 character perk owned - 9000 original character price - 3000 character new price

    /discuss.


  • @Trollthem said:

    I propose to change the archives and put the notes for the lore only on Free to play challenge by that i mean not giving a note on a challenge where you have to buy a dlc killer or survivor to complete it , because many of us are interested by the lore but cant maybe give money etc..

    Also i propose to give the possibility for the f2p players to get all the skins too with the grind on the fault , of course people who paid for the pass will get more points from the archive and a little bit more orbs cells so everyone is winning and can enjoy the skins and the grind .


    Well, if you are interested in the Lore and dont wanna spend shards to buy a char, you may read it in the internet spoilers.