Peanits, how could you!
@Peanits said DBD was a poo poo game on stream. >:(
This is simply a joke thread, please don't take it seriously.
@Peanits said DBD was a poo poo game on stream. >:(
This is simply a joke thread, please don't take it seriously.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Derp by Daylight is an incredibly serious and immersive experience.
I'm afraid I must banish you to the meme zone.
NOOO, YOU CAN'T! D:
Our internet dolls waiting for us to interact with them. (They're not dolls mom they're internet action figures! Violent killers and super survivors!)
who killed the y-axis? D:
Hillbilly when he chainsawed too hard and yeeted into the sky. It just kinda...died.
BIG OOF
ok, boomer
#reportPeanitsforfakenews
I am just getting my head around "poo poo" lol
Good job at Rank 1 btw
poo poo
Thanks fam. It was back in yonder day when the only pip requirement for survivor was getting 10k points in a match. Rest assured hundreds of hours later I am still trash.
Pee pee poo poo man