Out of interest.
I was just wondering, and please i hope no one takes offence, when i am speaking to people here or answering a post, i am always curious to know if they are male/female/trans? (as well not to leave anyone out) you don't have to answer but i am just curious. I am female. :)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Take a guess.
uhm................................................................................................
Male
Male, but I identify as Yeehaw Cowboy now.
Credit to @fioremusharna on Twitter.
I identify as a Myers main.
I am Groot
Human, but I identify as a person
rolls eyes
if you aren't going to respond properly then why?
First amendment oop.
I'm a boy
No, you're an Elk. Or a beautiful woman, depending on if you're wearing makeup.
@Mushwin I'm a... girl? Woman? Female.
True, here's me after my make up
Me with no make up
"What's up!"
I’m Trans, male to female.
I'm a male. Also I just realised today that the off-topic exists.