Easy fix to iri heads

Don't let it work with infantry belt or leather loop make it a high risk high reward play

Comments

  • Makes perfect sense. Hag has an addon that explicitly ignores another one to keep it from being broken, no reason for Huntress to not have the same thing

  • Make Iri Head have Huntress move at 115% but removes instadown.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Make Iri Head have Huntress move at 115% but removes instadown.

    So a 115% Huntress with one hatchet? You might as well just play Wraith, Trapper, or any other 115% killer. You are playing a 115% killer with a 40 meter Terror Radius with one shot at instant damage before she has to break chase to reload at a locker. Hell, why not play Deathslinger at that point?

  • I obviously didnt mean 1 hatchet.

  • I would rather it just does something else entirely.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Make Iri Head have Huntress move at 115% but removes instadown.

    Nah I think just having the one insta down hatchet is enough if you miss you either m1 them down or reload I've run iri head with infantry belt and had a match last quite literally 1 minute and 30 seconds the one hatchet makes it a high risk high reward play

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Make Iri Head have Huntress move at 115% but removes instadown.

    Plus I don't think it would ruin iri head because you can still run faster reload

  • @supman22 said:

    Don't let it work with infantry belt or leather loop make it a high risk high reward play

    Where is the high risk if they just run straight up to you and hit you within 1m distance?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/132573/easy-fix-to-iri-heads

    Where is the high risk if they just run straight up to you and hit you within 1m distance?

    You'd have to be a potato to let a huntess that close to you with a hatchet and no pallet or window around and you can still Dodge at that close of a range

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    I would rather it just does something else entirely.

    I mean what would you rather it do cause deep wounds might as well play legion at least you'd know where everyone was with him

  • @supman22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1116770#Comment_1116770

    I mean what would you rather it do cause deep wounds might as well play legion at least you'd know where everyone was with him

    Passively reload hatchets? IDK there is a million things it could do that's not a one shot.

  • Make it so that you can only instadown w/ headshots. I think many people would get behind this.

  • that could work tbh.

    i'd want the other UR to be a passive reload then though.

    that'd match perfectly with the Iridescent Heads and - given that it would probaply work on a timer - wouldnt really be too strong imo while also adding something new and fun to the game.

  • Iri heads are fine. It's an ultra rare addon and has already been nerfed to 1 hatchet.

    Just learn to dodge.

  • @Coder said:

    Iri heads are fine. It's an ultra rare addon and has already been nerfed to 1 hatchet.

    Just learn to dodge.

    The problem isn't the Iri heads themselves, it's the fact they combo with Infantry Belt and Leather Loop, effectively removing the necessary downside to an addon so powerful. A Huntress has to be pretty bad to miss 3 hatchets in a row.