When are the Devs going to fix Laurie.
Laurie's P3 Torso doesn't go with any other head but her P3 head. The neck just looks like if it was glued back on as if shes an action figure. Please fix laurie ;_;
Tagged:
Trusted
Laurie's P3 Torso doesn't go with any other head but her P3 head. The neck just looks like if it was glued back on as if shes an action figure. Please fix laurie ;_;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of prestiges got messed up, Nea, Jane, and Zarina especially.
Laurie just wanted a clean face. ๐ I had reported this since the cosmetic came out. I still wear it cause it's bad.
I was actually just about to ask this same question. I really want to wear the new head with the P3 body / legs, but as you said, it just doesn't blend together. Do we know if this is ever going to be fixed?
@Peanits @not_Queen @mcote Pleaseeeee fix ;_;
it really limits options not to mention that she already had only a few cosmetics :(
Please don't ever fix it. It looks so scuffed and stupid and I love it.
It's perfect.
Please fix quentin's face. He need more love.
Looks fine to me, no need to change it when there's still so many game breaking bugs in the game. Lmao
It's beautiful