What perk from the new chapter are you going to use?
Out of curiosity honestly. If I had to choose, defined for the people, instaheal with the cost of a health state. Pretty cool :3
How about you? Let me know down below.
Tagged:
Trusted
Out of curiosity honestly. If I had to choose, defined for the people, instaheal with the cost of a health state. Pretty cool :3
How about you? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the People!!!!!
I love Gear head and dead mans switch, they seem like excellent perks, dead mans switch is basically a better thrilling tremors and gear head will help applying a lot of pressure, especially with killers like nurse and spirit
the survivor perks are meh, for the people seems really interesting but a bit stiuational and will take a lot of skill to use
Defenitely Gearhead. The Best perk that came out since Discordance.
Depending on how it gets changed on its live release, potentially Hangman's Trick.
I'm not that intrested in any of the new perks. For the people sounds intresting but it's a bit too altruistic for me. I'm more intrested in using the new saboteure, killers are gonna hate me more then ever with this new change lol.
all of them, considering I want to give every character its own unique set of perks
None as they are all mediocore at best and doesnt do anything niche like head on for example.
None. I'm only buying killer with shards and his perks are pretty bad
Dead mans switch+Nemesis+classphoto
I wonder how it will work.
Dead man's switch in combination with nemesis and thrilling tremors probably
I like protecting and saving people. It's a thing for me. I always try to make sure everyone is okay at the cost of myself. So obviously I'm gonna use One for All
I mean For the People
FTP looks interesting, I would only equip that perk with a competent friend that's going to maximize My Sacrifice lol
Gearhead is a one man discordance. It’ll easily replace it.
For the people, obvi
Probably none to be honest, the only one that looks promising is gearhead, but it relies too much on rng in my opinion. I would rather take discordance, which is guaranteed information of where 2 people are.
When for the people will be on shrine i will get it. Otherwise nothing else that I need.
I might try For the People. I regularly use Botany and Self Care, so I could use it as much as I'd like. It'd be extremely effective against slugging builds I think. But I doubt it would be something I'd frequently use unless I see some good use from it.
All of them.
None.