As a survivor who only solo que's, its super unfun too get bad teammates who never help or do gens, or get a tunneling killer who bum rushes you even when you have DS.
I just like to play survivor, I prefer to play as a team rather than on my own.
I played killer for about 5 matches. First 4 I got all 4ks and felt really bad as they were all noobs (I was a noob myself but had watched let's plays so at least knew the basic mechanics). Then decided to play as Wraith on Haddonfield, didn't camp and could barely find anyone so they all got away (of course a survivor teabagged at the gate). Found it boring and have never played killer since 🤷♀️
I was also uncertain of my connection at the time so didn't wanna screw people with a laggy server.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a survivor who only solo que's, its super unfun too get bad teammates who never help or do gens, or get a tunneling killer who bum rushes you even when you have DS.
With these Q times, Imma go back to The Killer main life™
Before September 2019, 85% Survivor. Most Killer matches as either Old Legion or Old Nurse.
After that, Survivor only except for PTB. 99,99% of these matches in solo queue, most of those as either Dwight, David or Kate.
When I started playing originally, I didn’t play killer.
I am taking a break from the game for the time being, though I still read the forum and watch YT videos about it.
Quit, used to play both.
I just like to play survivor, I prefer to play as a team rather than on my own.
I played killer for about 5 matches. First 4 I got all 4ks and felt really bad as they were all noobs (I was a noob myself but had watched let's plays so at least knew the basic mechanics). Then decided to play as Wraith on Haddonfield, didn't camp and could barely find anyone so they all got away (of course a survivor teabagged at the gate). Found it boring and have never played killer since 🤷♀️
I was also uncertain of my connection at the time so didn't wanna screw people with a laggy server.
I used to never play killer when I first joined. Now I play it all the time because survivor queues are awful :(