What The Game Will Be Like After The Next Patch

Untitled Image


Imagine a wraith using omega pallet destroyer builds with wall break


There is no refuge

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @BlueFang said:

    https://i.imgflip.com/3pja6a.jpg

    Imagine a wraith using omega pallet destroyer builds with wall break

    There is no refuge

    Oof, they don't miss out on too much early game because they destroy and move faster. I'll try that out now.

  • I wonder how chainsaws will interact with breakable walls

  • My Mr. Puddles clown can't wait!

  • Play omega pallet destroyer wraith

    Stand cloaked near a breakable wall if possible next to a gen

    Wait for survivor to appear

    Epic jumpscare by sudden instant wallbreak

  • I don't think the wall breaking will be huge. I'm predicting there might be 1-2 walls at very specific places. It all feels like a cover up to the horrible map design.

    I'm more concerned about the new sabo. If tweaked wrong it can be broken. I'm talking like the flashlight/pallet stun "QoL" patch. The one they reverted a week later. If I pick up a survivor and 3 hooks suddenly break I'm not going to play killer till they fix that #########.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Play omega pallet destroyer wraith

    Stand cloaked near a breakable wall if possible next to a gen

    Wait for survivor to appear

    Epic jumpscare by sudden instant wallbreak

    Untitled Image


  • I already almost exclusively play Wraith, this won't change that.