gUys thE deVs aRe suRviVor siDeD!
Honestly though, the new changes sound very fun and I can't wait to test them out. They'll add some new fun aspects to the gameplay and weaker killers will certainly benefit from the breakable wall change. I can't wait to see the new strategies that come from this change and how it will affect play.
Comments
Yeah, just completely disregard his point.
Yes, this update and what it announces is essentially for the benefit of the killers.
In addition to the killer buffs, including the Doctor who does not need it at the moment:
And I do not develop the new perks which I find essentially disappointing, which in no way compete with those which already exist.
Yes, this update makes me very pessimistic.
Sabo's overall buffed, and toolboxes desperately needed a nerf. "nerfed into the ground" is a bit much, you can slam out a quarter or more of a gen in no time still AND keep the empty toolbox for the next round.
Commodius + BNP is still meta since it's still like 50-75% of a gen instantly done. Just means you can't use the Commodius on more than that gen which honestly thank #########
Toolboxes needed the nerf just like Forever Freddy did, and survivors should have always lost addons since killers do without black wards. At least with ace in the hole you can keep them. Killers have to burn an offering to do so.
And sabo takes three seconds to do. That's not exactly a dramatic amount of time to be off a gen. Especially considering you can directly deny the killer's objective by doing it.
I miss it when updates where just updates. Instead of the community rushing to determine which side got nerfed worse. It's like some of you people sit around waiting for ######### to complain about.
I never complained, I just pointed out the obvious.
I think toolboxes needed to be nerfed too, and they have been.
Sabo is accessible to more than just 3-4 man swf now, but it’s also another thing survivors can do other than generators which is what killers want.