Are breakable walls finally the answer to god loops?
The developer update mentions shortening window loops.
Ironworks, rancid abbatoir, wretched shop. Can we expect breakable walls to appear in these buildings?
Tagged:
Trusted
The developer update mentions shortening window loops.
Ironworks, rancid abbatoir, wretched shop. Can we expect breakable walls to appear in these buildings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
when they rework all the maps to have these walls after this update, more than likely there will be breakable walls in all those places, probably shack too.
Thank god, I hate all three of those buildings
It's an exciting idea to me, but i'll hold my breath until i at least see the placements of these, and the animation duration.
I don’t think shack needs one to be honest. Theres more mindgame potential and once the pallet has gone it loses its strength.
I'm pretty sure they are going to make the regular jungle gym's have breakable walls as well. It's going to be pretty broken if they place too many breakable walls.
While it might be the answer for god loops, it isn't going to be the answer for insanely huge maps. It's definitely an improvement and a pretty exciting new mechanic though.
I can already see all those cry threads on how unfair and OP breaking walls is. Hopefully it will have decent CD or something so that killers can't break any wall willy nilly and need to be strategic with it.
They really only need breakable walls in the main buildings, like the wretched shop and disturbed ward and some in some op loops, maybe one in the junk yard buses
The idea of a way to destroy god loops at the cost of taking time to break walls sounds like the kind of crazy change this game needs.
I expect something around pallet destruction speed.
I feel like the buses are too short to receive one.
Ironworks however has plenty of real estate to work with. Guess we will have to wait and see