Because next level will be the same with iridescent I assume
Then they could just say "Escape ___ trials without being downed once" I don't get what this pointless focus on emblems is. Why give less information for no real reason about things?
Emblems as a whole are just an overly complicated way of conveying information.
But this would be the only exception where you would not describe it as Emblems. Or you make the other Challenges more complicated, by telling what is needed for the Emblem.
And well, it is quite easy to understand how to get a certain Emblem in Unbroken.
But this would be the only exception where you would not describe it as Emblems. Or you make the other Challenges more complicated, by telling what is needed for the Emblem.
And well, it is quite easy to understand how to get a certain Emblem in Unbroken.
I just talked with 8 people who all have a couple hundred hours in the game, and not one actually knew the correct way to get a gold Unbroken emblem.
With the gold gatekeeper we don't even know exactly what the full requirements are afaik since they changed it and didn't specify entirely how, at least not the values. Hell I just went back and read the news post about it and I still don't entirely understand that one myself.
I just talked with 8 people who all have a couple hundred hours in the game, and not one actually knew the correct way to get a gold Unbroken emblem.
With the gold gatekeeper we don't even know exactly what the full requirements are afaik since they changed it and didn't specify entirely how, at least not the values. Hell I just went back and read the news post about it and I still don't entirely understand that one myself.
So it definitely isn't that easy to understand.
I am pretty sure it is written ingame how to get this Emblem. Cant check right now, but should be the case.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Already out.
A little over two hours ago.
Ok awesome thank you
It dropped already? Nice.
"Earn 5 unbroken emblems of gold or higher quality"
So just escape a trial 5 times. Why not just say that?
Well I got reset to rank 10 so I guess I’ll never be getting that one.
Because next level will be the same with iridescent I assume
Level 3 for us is not unlocked yet we are in Ontario Canada on ps4 so maybe that has something to do with it
Not unlocked for me also.
Edit: It is there after a restart.
Then they could just say "Escape ___ trials without being downed once" I don't get what this pointless focus on emblems is. Why give less information for no real reason about things?
Try restarting it worked for me.
Ok we are going to try restarting we are also having a problem with skill check bars not showing up just the sound
It is in line with other challenges, they were all present in the Levels and will raise in difficulty.
Earn Bronze Lightbringer Emblems
Earn Silver Evader Emblems
Earn Gold Unbroken Emblems
And the next one will probably be Iridescent Emblems for Benevolence.
Same Challenge, different Emblems each time, increased difficulty (even tho, Gold Unbroken Emblems are harder to get than Iridescent Benevolence).
Emblems as a whole are just an overly complicated way of conveying information.
But this would be the only exception where you would not describe it as Emblems. Or you make the other Challenges more complicated, by telling what is needed for the Emblem.
And well, it is quite easy to understand how to get a certain Emblem in Unbroken.
When does this unlock for PS4?
I just talked with 8 people who all have a couple hundred hours in the game, and not one actually knew the correct way to get a gold Unbroken emblem.
With the gold gatekeeper we don't even know exactly what the full requirements are afaik since they changed it and didn't specify entirely how, at least not the values. Hell I just went back and read the news post about it and I still don't entirely understand that one myself.
So it definitely isn't that easy to understand.
I have it rn, It appeared after I finished my game :)
I am pretty sure it is written ingame how to get this Emblem. Cant check right now, but should be the case.
New question how do you delete a post cuz this was a post about when the tome is unlock not what challenges are within it and it’s blowing up my phone