The new dc timer thingy.

This is not fair to the people who has bad wifi because I have been kicked many of times because of my wifi and I had to keep waiting to play again because of the new dumb dc thingy so I suggest you please remove it and just make where the person who leaves get all there bloodpoints removed or some bloodpoints removed please and thank you.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Please comment if u agree with me

  • @GamingSpy_YT said:

    Please comment if u agree with me

    I disagree.

  • @GamingSpy_YT said:

    Please comment if u agree with me

    The DC timer won't help the game at all in it's current state. If they could sacrifice one chapter and do a game health chapter it would probably be in a better state so the DC penalty could be effective. All I get anymore are people who play like idiots or just die first hook. I tHiNk We DiD a PrEtTy GoOd JoB sO fAr.

  • A big part of the problem is that when you DC - you ruin the game for 4 other people!

    We do state on our store page, that a "broadband internet connection is required" , sorry whilst it might sound harsh, your bad wifi should not spoil the games for other people.

  • Cable your connection to your console/pc.

  • @Mandy said:

    A big part of the problem is that when you DC - you ruin the game for 4 other people!

    We do state on our store page, that a "broadband internet connection is required" , sorry whilst it might sound harsh, your bad wifi should not spoil the games for other people.

    Ok but what if there is a camping or tunneling killer and we got good wifi what we do freaking just let them i mean like yall dont do anything about camping and tunneling like gosh do something about that maybe

  • @GamingSpy_YT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100905#Comment_1100905

    Ok but what if there is a camping or tunneling killer and we got good wifi what we do freaking just let them i mean like yall dont do anything about camping and tunneling like gosh do something about that maybe

    Well look at that! I guess thats the reason you want to get rid of DC bans and not because "My wifi bad".

    Pathetic...

  • @GamingSpy_YT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100905#Comment_1100905

    Ok but what if there is a camping or tunneling killer and we got good wifi what we do freaking just let them i mean like yall dont do anything about camping and tunneling like gosh do something about that maybe

    I guess thats the REAL REASON why you don't like dc bans.

    Not because of your "Wifi Bad"