Would you rather the survivors spawn together or apart
Personally i love when they spawn together so i can easily interrupt there gen. What about you?
Tagged:
Mod
Personally i love when they spawn together so i can easily interrupt there gen. What about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apart. More chance of finding one quickly.
Together I'd rather not have 2-3 gens pop at the start
Together, I wish this shroud of bounding could be a killer offering too ๐
Together in the basement.
As killer - together
As survivor - apart
I hate starting together as a survivor. Never understood why anyone wants to do that.
It depends.
As killer, if I'm someone with an instadown and/or good mobility, I want them to start together so I can try and slug someone and hook another to put them on the defensive. Alternatively, I might like it as Hag or Trapper because losing 1 gen while you set up is better than having 4 get to 75%. Otherwise, if I'm just an M1 killer, I want them to start spread out to increase my chances of finding one.
As survivor, it depends on two things: who's the killer and do I have Prove Thyself? If I have Prove Thyself I'm gonna throw in a shroud of Binding/Union if I have one. Otherwise, I want what's bad for the killer based on the above.
When playing Killer, I prefer them to spawn together - 4 people in one place, does mean a fast gen but I'd rather that than 4 separate gens being worked on.