Exit Gates Regression?

Now, this may just be the killer main in me speaking, but is it a fair idea for exit gates to slowly regress at 50% the rate they are opened at?

In doing this, exit gates won't stay 99'd if left alone, forcing survivors to either

A) Open the gate fully

or

B) Have a survivor maintain the exit gate

I feel like this would be a good way to put more pressure on Endgame collapse. Even as survivor sometimes I feel bad 99ing gates. Again though, let me know what you think! It could just be the many memories of a 99'd gate opening in front of me with a whole swf teabagging after bodyblocking.

Comments

  • I think it's a good idea

  • I agree.

    But lets make it only beyond 50%. From 99% until 50%. If less than 50%, no regression.

    This will avoid 99ing, wich I hate to do as survivor. And also wont punish survivors that are just opening the gates and are chased before completion.

    (It may be 50%, or 75%... just something that cant be used in the middle of a chase to suddenly open the gate).