Noed
Remove the speed boost and tell the survivors there exposed when the last gen pops.
Remove the speed boost and tell the survivors there exposed when the last gen pops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think what will be fair is just remove the speed boost the killers are already faster than survivors... now I play both equally and I donot use DS or selfcare since when higher ranks games happen it turns to slugging and leaving on the ground very boring for me and every killer runs nurses so they can see the healing amd everybody telling people quit being lazy and cleanse totems is a dumb comment to make. Ive been in a 5 gen chase how am I supposed to cleanse a totem with that all to be caught with NOED at the worst moments and 1 hooked because I get camped
Wow you entitled survivors are never happy.. Nerf this. Nerf that. I mean what kind of game are you trying to turn dbd into? I bet you survivor main will work your way all the way to monstrous shrine. Then go back to top again.
Really because killers have been so innocent in all of this... nerf DS its not fair, self care its not fair, dead hard its not fair plus not to mention crying to the Devs asking to reduce the number of pallets in maps which is literally 1 of the 2 defenses survivors have against killers other than flashlights and just to let everybody know whos reading this im a killer main!!!! I used NOED once and said never again its the cheapest bail out perk for a killer that has been destroyed 99.9% of the game. All that needs to be done to me is take away the speed increase but I do agree Ruin was fine
I play both sides. Why does everyone call anyone they dont agree with a survivor or killer main. Ruin shouldnt have been nerfed. It should have been noed. My suggestion isnt even a big nerf. Removing the speed boost and telling survivors there exposed wow such a huge nerf. The perk is already a crutch. my nerf wont change that. Just make it more fair
I'm okay about the speed boost being removed, always felt like it isn't needed. But the amount of information the Survivors (even solo) have right now is immense and is not something you need to play around it.
Assuming you encounter/see the Killer through the match you probably can pinpoint his/her perks, if the count goes only to three then you can assume something is missing (very few perks don't show up until Endgame).
Other thing is the whole consistency talk the devs always remember, the notification of NOED when a person goes down is the same as any other Hex Perk, namely Devour Hope which has a very resembling effect.
Having a special treatment only for NOED is the same as saying that only Lithe gets a huge warning to the Killer (like the Survivor with Lithe not exhausted will shine completely withe, the same way Ghostface does when is revealed) either all exhaustion perks do this or they don't.
Just to clarify I don't want this change implemented, just one example to express better what I meant.
I play both sides as well. Rank 2 survivor rank 4 killer. I never use noed. Its the point of when these people rant on about something needs nerfed they eventually get their way. Then they target the next thing they can find. When i play surivor and the killer has noed and i get downed by it. Then i get got maybe a little frustrating. But still my gault for not looking for totems. Its not like you cant find it.
the speed is needed to differ between the 3 levels.
you are also told that NOED is active once its effects take place, just like any other hex.
just do bones and there wont be a NOED - its that simple.
It should be like haunted grounds where it instantly tells you
or it stays like Devour Hope where it tells you when the effect takes place
It's less a bail-out and more for a punishment for excessive speed. Our goal is to prevent escape. Cheap means nothing. And also, "oh the killer got bodied all match haha you need noed cuz your bad" is such a stupid argument. We can't control the speed at which the gens are done in most casee, and if you play a slow killer or you mess up once, that's game over for you. NOED is a last chance to get the job done.
I agree on some of that but understand killers arent playable at all ranks atleast not now. Nobody is going to change my mind on NOED is a crutch perk where the killer uses it to save face dont really care. If you wanna use a killer thats slow fine but understands whats going to happen and NOED never pops with me because I run small game and cleanse all totems if I have to and killers who run NOED are typically killers that dont do jacl until the 5th gen pops and now its like time to kill garbage perk and I honestly feep embarrassed for whoever has to use it