Old rank reset was better, the new one is barely a "reset"
I preferred the my rank going to the green ranks when it was rank reset, now it goes from red ranks to rank 5, which makes no difference, you'll get back into red ranks really quick.
I preferred the my rank going to the green ranks when it was rank reset, now it goes from red ranks to rank 5, which makes no difference, you'll get back into red ranks really quick.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does keep away from the experienced plays away from the newbies
but with this rank reset there will eventually be a surplus of red rank players and legit no brown rank players, meaning the newbies will face extremely long queue times
I just don't find rank reset fun in both of its iterations
Rank reset is awful and I don’t understand why they do it at all. Sticking a bunch of red rank survivors into green and marching them with brown and yellow rank killers isn’t any fun when the day before they were getting competitive matches. It takes a week or two for everyone to settle back in.
I mean I get why red ranks think it’s great you get to beat up on worse players and have easy games for a while. That’s all it is.
Lower rank games arent as sweaty and you can just mess around more, thats why I find them more entertaining
Reset should set everyone back to rank 20, lets see how that plays out
I don't know if it's bug, but me and my friend got reseted with old system 🤔 (2 to 10 and 6 to 13)
Yes it's a known issue they are looking into. I got reset to rank 10.