Because they be cute and Kate and Dwight (and maybe demo) need one desperately.
Someone @ a dev to make it happen.
devs get on this
They should hire me as a cosmetic designer
Thank you, peace and love everywhere is needed with these flower crowns. Jane technically already has one so we can have more
I want these so badly! <3
I really liked the flowers on Jane's Day of the Dead outfit, so I'd love to see more flowers for everyone ๐
Need it on Pig and Spirit asap.
@Liruliniel said:Need it on Pig and Spirit asap.
@Liruliniel said:
@Mikey4Hire said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/934/GT0YLJTTKFWZ.pngThey should hire me as a cosmetic designer
@Mikey4Hire said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/934/GT0YLJTTKFWZ.png
I didn't know I needed this in my life, and now I can't live without it.
I'll be convinced if Clown gets one, if not count me out
@AkiTheKitten said:I'll be convinced if Clown gets one, if not count me out
@AkiTheKitten said:
I would pay good money for a flowery/organic demogorgon
Yes these are amazing!
@Mikey4Hire said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1092083#Comment_1092083https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/104/YVO0P9I1XFUE.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1092083#Comment_1092083
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/104/YVO0P9I1XFUE.png
Yes, perfect. You have my vote. You have shown me the perfect beauty of Queen Clown
@Mikey4Hire said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1092010#Comment_1092010https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/775/LB9G31UF8WH8.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/929/J3U9W69H7V3Y.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1092010#Comment_1092010
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/775/LB9G31UF8WH8.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/929/J3U9W69H7V3Y.png
Yes now I can sacrifice in style xD
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
devs get on this
They should hire me as a cosmetic designer
Thank you, peace and love everywhere is needed with these flower crowns. Jane technically already has one so we can have more
I want these so badly! <3
I really liked the flowers on Jane's Day of the Dead outfit, so I'd love to see more flowers for everyone ๐
Need it on Pig and Spirit asap.
I didn't know I needed this in my life, and now I can't live without it.
I'll be convinced if Clown gets one, if not count me out
I would pay good money for a flowery/organic demogorgon
Yes these are amazing!
Yes, perfect. You have my vote. You have shown me the perfect beauty of Queen Clown
Yes now I can sacrifice in style xD