You will be now able to reset traps on the ground as the Trapper!!!
It was in the dev livestream as a surprise! It will come in the next patch I hope. :)
It was in the dev livestream as a surprise! It will come in the next patch I hope. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lefty: "REJOICE!"
Is there a written transcript of the live stream yet?
What a waste of time that stream was.
I mean, that's it? That does very little to address the issues he has. I feel like, if that's all they're doing for him, we should feel insulted.
Now to complain about Rainbow Maps showing his traps....
I disagree, Besides the fact that you cant see unarmed traps when youre standing right ontop of them thats really all that trapper needs right now besides his add ons and preset traps. I usually do fairly well with him.
A killer should be viable without addons. If a killer needs addons to be viable, something is wrong. There are buffs that Trapper needs, which the devs ignore. Again, some QoL changes are nice, but they won't fix anything.