Oooo a chain XD
The next killer is either kinky asf or a guard dog. Thoughts?
The next killer is either kinky asf or a guard dog. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Scorpion. It's about time he got over here.
I believe it's an edgy girl
Ball and chain prisoner killer who can launch his ball at walls this breaking them...is my guess.
That just made my day
So its kinky edgy scoprion girl?
Double killer release, "The Chain Gang"
Lol!
If its licensed its gotta be pinhead right? Can't think of any other chain killers
It's actually just an extended trailer for that chains costume for Demogorgon. Get jebaited
I'm a sucker for sequels
Yes.
This killer is the literal manifestation of marraige and until I'm proven wrong with it's release this is what I choose to believe.
I think is an original one
Becuz if it would be Jason it would be with a Machete. Something like a blood freshed stained machete or even his mask.
If it would be Pinhead they wouldnt show chains they would show the cube.
i think is an original killer that use chain as weapon. Identity V have a killer with that Mechanic last year the nightmare too.
Also think about this
-Bubba-the teaser show it perfectly.
-Ghostface-the teaser show it perfectly
-The pig i think they did it also I think
-Michael Myers they did it also I think
Only original killers get such kind of teasers so we are in front a licensed pne
I think it's a werewolf
Imo, it won't be a licensed killer, it'll be original. My guess is either a Prisoner, or some sort of Undead creature.