Matchmaking issues ?
Is anyone else having problems finding games as killer even after rank reset been sitting here for 20 minutes and nothing’s happening I’m on PS4 in green ranks if that helps ?
Is anyone else having problems finding games as killer even after rank reset been sitting here for 20 minutes and nothing’s happening I’m on PS4 in green ranks if that helps ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not for me, Xbox, rank 1 killer Trapper main, 10- secs per wait
What's your rank and queue time atm?
Not having issues.
Rank 1 Xbox NA.
Killer Queue: 10ish seconds
Survivor Queue: 5-9 minutes
Rank 1 trapper main: 10 secs or less queue time, as soon as I get into a lobby in that time, it takes an extra 1 minute or less to get me 4 victims, I mean... survivors
Rank 1 Bill, Dwelf and Kate mains: 5+ minutes queue time + usual 1 min lobby wait for the killer to put on a mori and a Lery's offering, jk
Your rank hasn't been reset like OP's?
No issues here. PS4 EU.
Killer instant.
Survivor around 4 minutes.
Oh damn! It's the 13th! True! No, I'm talking about last night, sorry! Then I must be a rank 5 if I'm correct? And about queue times for this reset I'll have to see tonight when I play, RN it's 08:45 am for me.
LMAO! I guess I didn't read it carefully enough, sorry!
If you were rank 1 you’ll be rank 10
So they took the "one color down" thingie for this rerank?