I lobby dodge constantly
I live in Russia in east. Maybe bcs of the rank reset, or bcs of the situation in China, but I cannot find lobby where I have ping less than 240. It is impossible.
Pretty nice, I am literally unable to have a game bcs of the servers.
Comments
Is this only happening today and do you play on console? Usually killer lobbies only take 10 seconds but today they are taking 5 mins. Worse than that I am getting 320 ping which is weird.
I wonder if dedicated servers are still on?
I find lobbys easily as both sides.
The problem is Devs don't want to make more servers for East regions.
Ok fair enough. I just noticed that today lobby times and ping have been really bad for some reason.
I heard that this happens to other people since a couple of hours ago. Basically at the same time when there was the weird (old) rank reset.
Maybe somebody messed something up with the servers. (It's still dedicated servers.)
EU, Germany, Steam:
Killer: around 1:23 both times, 35 Ping
Survivor: 22 Seconds, 35 Ping
So yeah, sounds normal during this time of the day.
I'm not sure if it still is dedicated servers. My ping was always around 200 when I played killer or survivor and when I went to play killer it was at 190. The game before I had to dodge because it was 320. Lobbies also take longer which doesn't make sense now that I'm rank 10 so it's a little confusing.
I'm hoping they accidentally disabled dedicated and it'll be fixed later today.
Yeah it might be a server issue. I got the unable to update rank issue twice,then when I tried to restart it said I had no connection when I did. Now it's taking forever to get a match.