The Rise of The Plague
I’m seeing quite an increase in the number of games against The Plague suddenly. My theory is that everyone, including myself, hates playing against her and so we used to DC against her a lot. Now with the penalties I have to at least stay until I get hooked. I’m seeing teammates suicide on hook but I’m guessing games with her are at least lasting a bit longer since the penalties. Can any killers confirm they are playing plague now for this reason?
Comments
I started her recently because I like the character and the power. Ancient Babylonian priestess or whatever she is. (still salty her map got shoved into red forest). It's unique by DBD standards as is her power. Also I used to struggle with her so I wanted to "git gud" and learn how to play her.
I didn't think she was too hated. That all seems directed at Legion (and rightfully so). I never found Plague too bothersome personally.
I can not confirm this due to being an oni main. Also plague just aint that fun to play as
I play Plague because I like playing Plague. I'm not trying to piss anyone off. A killer's existence isn't some type of killer main propaganda with the devs against all survivors. I like playing Plague like how I like playing Wraith, Oni, Demo, Ghostface, Legion, Clown, Spirit, and Doc. Have we gotten to the point where a killer playing someone they like to play is some sort of crime?
It's kinda like playing Super Smash Bros and seeing everyone always pick Fox or Marth but now you're seeing Zelda mains and it just feels weird.
She’s been at the top all this time. People just underestimate her.
So you admit to conforming to the baby survivor stereotype
She's been one of my mains here lately. I'm just playing her because I enjoy her and she isn't that common to see on survivor side. I know a lot of survivors hate playing against her but that has nothing to do with why I enjoy her.
My 2nd main, she is really strong with the right perks and it fells soo good to use her weapon, and also a pretty awesome mori!
I’ve always wondered why so few people played her. I hate going against her because she’s no fun. That vomit is way too ez to get a hit with and suddenly you’re sick and going into 1 hit status, unless you use a fountain and then she goes into slaughter status. You can’t win without a gen rush.