Oni Tips

I can't seem to get a handle on him. Playing on xbox btw.

Comments

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    I can't seem to get a handle on him. Playing on xbox btw.

    What about him confuses you?

  • I cant seem to hit ######### with his power or use his speed for #########. I cant turn lol

  • I recommend watching the Oni guide by ScottJund on youtube. Everything you need to know is in there.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    I cant seem to hit ######### with his power or use his speed for #########. I cant turn lol

    You don't have to go through the entire charge up to one shot a survivor. If you hold it for at least a second, you'll get it.


    Make sure you're aimed directly at them though, because unlike typical M1 attacks, this one doesn't stop once you're in a succesful hit radius. You'll have to let go when you think you're gonna strike them.


    As for the demon dash turning, try to make good predictions on survivors. That's all I can say about that. 90% of the time if they're at a pallet they'll continue running through it. Out in the open or at a corner they're more likely to try to bait it.


    Also another thing, his demon dash strike is 90°. So this is how much he can turn Г

  • Don't hold forward while dashing. That actually reduces your turning.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    Don't hold forward while dashing. That actually reduces your turning.

    This ^

  • Thank you guys so much. Im going to try these tips

  • He has amazing strafing capabilities while sprinting. Can typically get through a wall maze if there's nothing to clip onto.

    If the survivor dodges behind cover, then just use his walking lunge. It has a wide enough attack range to where you can eventually hit them. Just be aware of terrain and try to strike the ground.