Secret Offerings

Wouldn't it be better if secret offerings didn't appear on the loading screen at all instead of appearing like a blank offering? That way people would be less likely to DC before the match even begins because they can tell that the killer is most likely running a mori.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This needs to happen.

  • they said they wanted to add more secret offerings, but that was nearly a year ago... i doubt it'll ever happen. just make evrything, which is not an map offering, secret! problem solved...

  • Mister_xD said:

    they said they wanted to add more secret offerings, but that was nearly a year ago... i doubt it'll ever happen. just make evrything, which is not an map offering, secret! problem solved...


    Personally, I'd like to see five blank icons by default even with no offerings from anyone. Then flip over any non-hidden offerings but leave the rest blank.

    As for which offerings should be revealed... Bonus BP, bonus luck, hook changes, and chest changes. Everything else should be hidden, including maps.
  • i think no offerings should be shown at all
  • Lowbei said:
    i think no offerings should be shown at all
    Yeah, but i like seeing a whole line of Party Streamers show up.
  • Esheon said:
    Lowbei said:
    i think no offerings should be shown at all
    Yeah, but i like seeing a whole line of Party Streamers show up.
    i would rather be pleasantly surprised on the score screen :)
  • Moris should be removed, tbh.

  • Eninya said:

    Moris should be removed, tbh.

    I lol'ed.

    They've already been drastically nerfed by requiring a hook before you can mori. I like being mori'ed. It's a nice change, especially when a killer uses a green mori on me. It feels like they considered me enough of a threat to forego some points just to get me out of the match.
  • @Esheon said:
    Eninya said:

    Moris should be removed, tbh.

    I lol'ed.

    They've already been drastically nerfed by requiring a hook before you can mori. I like being mori'ed. It's a nice change, especially when a killer uses a green mori on me. It feels like they considered me enough of a threat to forego some points just to get me out of the match.

    Or just tunnel you/farm you

  • @Esheon said:
    Eninya said:

    Moris should be removed, tbh.

    I lol'ed.

    They've already been drastically nerfed by requiring a hook before you can mori. I like being mori'ed. It's a nice change, especially when a killer uses a green mori on me. It feels like they considered me enough of a threat to forego some points just to get me out of the match.

    Yeah you are a real threat getting caught twice.

  • I would either say that, or just show them. If a killer sees a survivor one, they already know it's going to be a shroud. If a survivor sees a killer one, they know it's a mori. Might as well just show them so the other side knows what they're dealing with. It would probably make it less frustrating to play against moris if you know that it's only a cypress, or give the killer some counterplay if they know that all the survivor spawned together (and that there are likely to be more nearby).

    I'm okay with either way, really.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    Wouldn't it be better if secret offerings didn't appear on the loading screen at all instead of appearing like a blank offering? That way people would be less likely to DC before the match even begins because they can tell that the killer is most likely running a mori.

    Yeah this way they only DC during the mori, at least allowing the killer to get some BP in return.

  • If they removed secret offerings I could imagine a bug where it only gives you the game map every match😄