My pig buff idea

Changes:

  • Stealth mode base speed :100%
  • Remove the roar or buff speed of the dash.
  • All those add ons like slow release toxin and such are inflicted on players hitted with dash attack instead of the people with the RBT (Lets be sincere devs do you want we tunnel those players and make it unfun game ? Surely not)
  • Jigsaw boxes are only visible while active as a basekit not add on dependant.

I think that with these changes pig would be a fun killer for all players.


Also an add on that change the game mode like pretty with snares and pallets would be fun.

Several ideas:

-Shotgun traps :Very famous but I doubt devs would like it.

shotgun shell trap: It appeared in several saw games but mechanism would work different. There are several jigsaw boxes to remove it but you must be close by another survivor if you dont want your head pop if you separate from him you die.

Something like you are together in this in the good times and the bad times (being pursued by killer) Will you abandon a survivor on a dire situation.

Comments

  • Do NOT make Ruleset No.2 base. Trust me. You do not want bear-trapped survivors working on generators.

    Crouch speed needs a buff, as in make it in line with Ghostface.

    Move the roar to the start of the dash.

    Some add-ons like Face Mask are fine. Slow-release toxin should be on dash. Maybe Rusty Appendages.


    The RBT is also THE most iconic SAW trap and is featured in every single SAW movie. It is also the trap that Amanda was featured in. Besides that god-awful Pit of Syringes scene. I'm fine with it being her power.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Do NOT make Ruleset No.2 base. Trust me. You do not want bear-trapped survivors working on generators.

    Crouch speed needs a buff, as in make it in line with Ghostface.

    Move the roar to the start of the dash.

    Some add-ons like Face Mask are fine. Slow-release toxin should be on dash. Maybe Rusty Appendages.

    The RBT is also THE most iconic SAW trap and is featured in every single SAW movie. It is also the trap that Amanda was featured in. Besides that god-awful Pit of Syringes scene. I'm fine with it being her power.

    Yeah but there are also iconic traps im fine too with RBT but if we can diversify the better I think.

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086216#Comment_1086216

    Yeah but there are also iconic traps im fine too with RBT but if we can diversify the better I think.

    I've spent about 80% of my time on killer as Pig. Most of the problems I have with her overall kit are stealth ability and add-on related.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086222#Comment_1086222

    I've spent about 80% of my time on killer as Pig. Most of the problems I have with her overall kit are stealth ability and add-on related.

    Most of the points Ive mentioned

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Do NOT make Ruleset No.2 base. Trust me. You do not want bear-trapped survivors working on generators.

    Crouch speed needs a buff, as in make it in line with Ghostface.

    Move the roar to the start of the dash.

    Some add-ons like Face Mask are fine. Slow-release toxin should be on dash. Maybe Rusty Appendages.

    The RBT is also THE most iconic SAW trap and is featured in every single SAW movie. It is also the trap that Amanda was featured in. Besides that god-awful Pit of Syringes scene. I'm fine with it being her power.

    How can I trust you when rsn2 was never base to make a proper comparison?

    Sure, you think it would be bad. But several people think it would be good. It's not about trusting anyone, is who makes the best arguments, and "you don't want rbt survivors doing gens" just ain't it.

  • Crouching speed is a good idea, but rule set 2 should not be baseline. Slow-release toxin should be on dash.

    Good changes I have in mind for helmets are:

    • The first box you search will NEVER have a key.
    • The second up too the 5th box will have a slowly increasing chance to have a key. (2th 30% key, 3th 50%, 4th 70%, 5th 100%)
    • If you have a helmet and do a action, your timer will run 100% faster while you do certain actions (Healing, Repairing)
    • Gates activate your trap again
    • You timer will run normally while endgame collapse is active but your FIRST box you search will have a 100% key


  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086216#Comment_1086216

    How can I trust you when rsn2 was never base to make a proper comparison?

    Sure, you think it would be bad. But several people think it would be good. It's not about trusting anyone, is who makes the best arguments, and "you don't want rbt survivors doing gens" just ain't it.

    You use the RBT to take survivors AWAY from generators. You target those on generators. You have now applied pressure and stalled the game without tunnelling or camping.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086259#Comment_1086259

    You use the RBT to take survivors AWAY from generators. You target those on generators. You have now applied pressure and stalled the game without tunnelling or camping.

    The survivor completes a gen while trapped (or someone else does it) now they are on a timer to take off the trap and will be running around being easy to spot and drop/hook. Making others have to save them. Sucessfuly stalling the game.

    "You have now applied pressure and stalled the game without tunneling or camping"

    Wrong. The survivors will always have to take the trap off and do the gens. Rsn2 base only changes the order these will happen.(if it doesn't get activated while the person is hooked that is)

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086280#Comment_1086280

    The survivor completes a gen while trapped (or someone else does it) now they are on a timer to take off the trap and will be running around being easy to spot and drop/hook. Making others have to save them. Sucessfuly stalling the game.

    "You have now applied pressure and stalled the game without tunneling or camping"

    Wrong. The survivors will always have to take the trap off and do the gens. Rsn2 base only changes the order these will happen.(if it doesn't get activated while the person is hooked that is)

    So, you are telling me that forcing Survivors to do their objective is going to help me. Got it.


    Tell me, how much Pig have you played? Just curious.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086302#Comment_1086302

    So, you are telling me that forcing Survivors to do their objective is going to help me. Got it.

    Tell me, how much Pig have you played? Just curious.

    Forcing? Not really. They can go look for the boxes if they want. It will just take longer than normal. (Which also stalls the game ๐Ÿ‘) I'm just not allowing them to optimize their pathing with 'box, box, gen, box, box.



    Can't give you a number, ps4 doesn't track time, but I'm pretty sure I played her less than you.

    Is this the part where you dismiss my points entirely without actually addressing them, since you "know better" because you played her more?

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Crouching speed is a good idea, but rule set 2 should not be baseline. Slow-release toxin should be on dash.

    Good changes I have in mind for helmets are:

    • The first box you search will NEVER have a key.
    • The second up too the 5th box will have a slowly increasing chance to have a key. (2th 30% key, 3th 50%, 4th 70%, 5th 100%)
    • If you have a helmet and do a action, your timer will run 100% faster while you do certain actions (Healing, Repairing)
    • Gates activate your trap again
    • You timer will run normally while endgame collapse is active but your FIRST box you search will have a 100% key

    I actually kinda like that the key spawns in a random box rather than searching the box having a chance to spawn the key.

  • Why is the Pig roar such an issue with people? It can startle unaware people and typically gets first hit advantage anyways. And if you're in a chase they kinda expect you to use it around loops. If you can't get a hit with your M1 while they're at a pallet, then why would you expect your dash to do any better? Though it's faster than your run speed so you can catch up to people in an open chase with it unlike say Cannibal and his power.

    My personal list of buffs are faster vault speed while crouched (which would make up for the slow overall speed), and RBTs needing multiple keys to fully take off. First key deactivates the trap, second removes it. Resets if someone finishes a gen.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086263#Comment_1086263

    I actually kinda like that the key spawns in a random box rather than searching the box having a chance to spawn the key.

    It already does that. When the RBT is placed on a survivor, a random box is chosen to hold the key for that trap.

  • If you wanna hear good ideas for changes to the Pig, watch Scorpionz on Twitch -- he's a Pig main. He's said about this before, how he feels Pig would be more fun for everyone if she couldn't see her own Jigsaw Boxes as base kit. I definitely agree, her being able to just bounce around the boxes hoping for easy hooks/kills is so boring to vs, Plague doesn't see her Pools until it is used, so this idea isn't far out there.

    And tbh I don't understand how you guys have a problem with her stealth ability. You should know the distance survivors hear terror radius at by now, so just crouch just before you enter the range. Plus, having her heartbeat close and then disappear is a very strong paranoia mechamic, survivors often get scared and move off a gen they are on just in case she pops up near them; so it's a good mechanic in that way. She can't have faster movement speed while crouched, because that would break her Dash attack. She would never miss, since she'd be able to reangle herself too easily in the loop with a smaller frame. Leading me to this, her dash roar is fine as is. A survivor needs to know what is going on, since the louder roar happens towards the end of the bar, the survivor knows to expect an incoming Dash imminently - vs a good Pig she will land this attack pretty much every time even with you knowing it's coming. So I don't see an issue on that part of her gameplay. Yeah, some of her add-ons are pretty boring and useless to use, the status effect helmets, for example (except Blindness, that one is actually pretty useful). So those could be replaced, god knows what with though lol

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086305#Comment_1086305

    Forcing? Not really. They can go look for the boxes if they want. It will just take longer than normal. (Which also stalls the game ๐Ÿ‘) I'm just not allowing them to optimize their pathing with 'box, box, gen, box, box.

    Can't give you a number, ps4 doesn't track time, but I'm pretty sure I played her less than you.

    Is this the part where you dismiss my points entirely without actually addressing them, since you "know better" because you played her more?

    The way I see it is that higher rank players will either memorise the locations or not care about the timer.


    Currently without RSN2, I generally concede about 2-4 generators average, but the first two are always fairly quick. I stall by telling players that they have to go and remove the RBT rather than do generators, stalling the game. If the go to a generator, then they get stabbed.

    I spread the damage so they're all on death's door at the same time. That's just me. I also suck in a chase.

  • Exactly. Difference is to most people, I'm 100% ok with the RBT as a whole.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086317#Comment_1086317

    The way I see it is that higher rank players will either memorise the locations or not care about the timer.

    Currently without RSN2, I generally concede about 2-4 generators average, but the first two are always fairly quick. I stall by telling players that they have to go and remove the RBT rather than do generators, stalling the game. If the go to a generator, then they get stabbed.

    I spread the damage so they're all on death's door at the same time. That's just me. I also suck in a chase.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the boxes randomized between a few locations? Kinda like totems? Wouldn't that mean even if they have it memorized, it would still take the survivors longer to find the boxes?

    Why would they not care about the timer? I don't get it. You saying they will just trust to find the right box fast enough? If that was the case, why would they care about the trap at all?(rsn2 or regular)


    Currently without RSN2, I generally concede about 2-4 generators average, but the first two are always fairly quick. I stall by telling players that they have to go and remove the RBT rather than do generators, stalling the game. If the go to a generator, then they get stabbed.

    That doesn't really change with rsn2, you're just more likely to find them in gens at first.

    I spread the damage so they're all on death's door at the same time. That's just me. I also suck in a chase.

    I also try to do that in general. I'm ok in chases...


    Btw, thank you for not pulling the "I played more so I know more" card๐Ÿ‘

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086357#Comment_1086357

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the boxes randomized between a few locations? Kinda like totems? Wouldn't that mean even if they have it memorized, it would still take the survivors longer to find the boxes?

    Why would they not care about the timer? I don't get it. You saying they will just trust to find the right box fast enough? If that was the case, why would they care about the trap at all?(rsn2 or regular)

    Currently without RSN2, I generally concede about 2-4 generators average, but the first two are always fairly quick. I stall by telling players that they have to go and remove the RBT rather than do generators, stalling the game. If the go to a generator, then they get stabbed.

    That doesn't really change with rsn2, you're just more likely to find them in gens at first.

    I spread the damage so they're all on death's door at the same time. That's just me. I also suck in a chase.

    I also try to do that in general. I'm ok in chases...

    Btw, thank you for not pulling the "I played more so I know more" card๐Ÿ‘

    It was more a test to see if you even play the character before you make comments on them.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086331#Comment_1086331

    It already does that. When the RBT is placed on a survivor, a random box is chosen to hold the key for that trap.

    Yeah. That's what I meant. The comment I responded to said something about making an add-on to make it so that the first box searched never has the key. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt by saying that I prefer how it already works.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086349#Comment_1086349

    Yeah. That's what I meant. The comment I responded to said something about making an add-on to make it so that the first box searched never has the key. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt by saying that I prefer how it already works.

    Cool. Everyone talks about the RNG of the bear traps, but it's more because it's a guessing game.