What is your favorite Offering to use?

My favorite Offering is Vigo's jar of salty lips. Seems to be common offering that some people use as well. For reals though, what is your favorite offering?!

PicsArt_02-12-03.03.07.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Pudding. Always pudding. I want to say streamers, but those things are cursed. Seems like every time I pop one in, survivors become extra tryhard.

  • I must lessen the fog!

  • Bloody streamers

  • @Rivyn said:

    Pudding. Always pudding. I want to say streamers, but those things are cursed. Seems like every time I pop one in, survivors become extra tryhard.

    It is cursed for real. Everytime I offer party streamers, I die immediatly.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Pudding. Always pudding. I want to say streamers, but those things are cursed. Seems like every time I pop one in, survivors become extra tryhard.

    The streamers curse is very true.

  • Pudding or Cake. I wish the devs would rework offerings to replace some useless like mist offerings for killers. Or add new offerings aswell like a ultra rare for survivors.

  • For killer: Deviousness 75% (Primarily legion and Freddy main so I use my power a lot.)

    For survivor: boldness 75% (Like getting into chases. Makes the game more interesting than just pressing down on a single button.)

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Pudding or Cake. I wish the devs would rework offerings to replace some useless like mist offerings for killers. Or add new offerings aswell like a ultra rare for survivors.

    It's debatably good for trapper or hag to have fog...


    The fog offering should just go... same with the hook ones.

  • @Weck

    I never saw someone in my life using fog offerings with the mindset "Its good for trapps". Only if ppl are underleved or are just memeing around.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Weck

    I never saw someone in my life using fog offerings with the mindset "Its good for trapps". Only if ppl are underleved or are just memeing around.

    I haven't either. Which is why I said debatable.

  • @Weck

    Ye I know, was just clarifying things dont worry ^^

  • Killer: Pudding and Hollow Shells.

    Survivor: Boldness. My boldness offering are really low I use them almost every game.

    I have a crap ton of BPS on both killer and survivors, but I don’t use them because every time I use them sometimes goes wrong.

    As survivors I always get a tunneling killer that brings a EBONY MORI =[

    As killer I always get that group of survivors that Gen Rushes me to high hell with 1 or 2 hooks.

    BPS just aren’t fun to use.

  • Bloody party steamers during a double blood point event. Nothing better than seeing 4 or 5 pop up in a match.

  • As killer: Shroud of Separation.

    Mainly because they think it's an Ebony Mori and they are scared. 😁

    Snapchat-1167722465.jpg
  • Objective or altruism points since my Dweet usually does a lot of both.

  • Are we just gonna ignore how he has 3 spine chill's equipped?

  • Mine is shroud of separation. When the killers offering doesn't flip over, survivors will DC to cancel the match and when they see it was a shroud, they lose there #########

  • @Hoodied said:

    Are we just gonna ignore how he has 3 spine chill's equipped?

    Yes and no one re read Vigos lips description either.

  • Before Freddy got his reworked i use fog to thicken. At the moment i like to run the brutality offering.

  • Pudding, Cake, Party Streamers

    If we leave out bloodpoint offerings.. honestly I don't care, so I'm currently using up my brown salt bags on Kate, since I'm all out of bloodpoint offerings, and then I'll move on to the mist bottles, because why not?


    In kill your friends, I love bringing the White/Black Ward to keep the firecracker or other useless item/add-ons I bring

  • Moonlight offerings. =[

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    Pudding, Cake, Party Streamers

    If we leave out bloodpoint offerings.. honestly I don't care, so I'm currently using up my brown salt bags on Kate, since I'm all out of bloodpoint offerings, and then I'll move on to the mist bottles, because why not?

    In kill your friends, I love bringing the White/Black Ward to keep the firecracker or other useless item/add-ons I bring

    You know in KYF you can use every and anything without touching your real items, right?

  • @Rivyn said:

    Pudding. Always pudding. I want to say streamers, but those things are cursed. Seems like every time I pop one in, survivors become extra tryhard.

    I agree with you. Pudding as killer.

    When I play survivor it's Streamers of course. But when I play them as killer survivors do seem to go all try hard.

    Can't lie to you, I do like farm offering as survivor as well.

  • I like the super thick mist offering. I always appreciate how it can turn any map into a close quarters map.

    Of course, I also run spine chill or whispers so extra fog is usually in my favor.

  • None. I don't like offerings and I think they should be taken out of the game besides the ones that give more blood points.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086993#Comment_1086993

    You know in KYF you can use every and anything without touching your real items, right?

    I know hahaha that's the whole point of bringing wards in kill your friends :p it's a thing we do, there's always someone bringing mist bottles and wards

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087003#Comment_1087003

    I know hahaha that's the whole point of bringing wards in kill your friends :p it's a thing we do, there's always someone bringing mist bottles and wards

    But why bring wards when you won't lose any items anyway?

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087003#Comment_1087003

    I know hahaha that's the whole point of bringing wards in kill your friends :p it's a thing we do, there's always someone bringing mist bottles and wards

    Oh lol okay. Was just like, wait, what? Why??

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087075#Comment_1087075

    But why bring wards when you won't lose any items anyway?

    It's either that or not bring any offering at all? It's with friends, who cares about the outcome of the match, and honestly most offerings are junk, so I bring the most useless one I can bring in a match where offerings don't matter.

  • Favorite offering to use? BPs. Favorite offering to collect and keep? Salty lips.


    It's the only item that makes so excited to see something so useless in my bloodweb.

  • That's the usual reaction when someone in the group brings a ward (not always me) "oohh who brought that?!" because we don't let people bring map offerings. Though honestly half the time, offerings are disabled to prevent just that, just in case