So with my work schedule it’s unlikely I can get to the required tiers to unlock this through playtime and challenges.
How much is the pass? And then how much to bypass tiers?
The pass is 1000 cells, and 100 additional cells per tier to purchase. Note that Mr. Puddles is all on the free track, but you can't buy additional tiers without purchasing the pass.
The headpiece (what really matters, imo) is very early on!
Thanks. Yeah I’ve got the head piece. I just know with my current schedule over the course of this current rift I absolutely won’t be able to unlock the remaining Mr. Puddles cosmetics on the free track.
I can't recall where, but I believe it has been confirmed that the community cosmetics, such as Mr Puddles, will eventually be available for shards in the Store.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably my favorite outfit ever 😁
I became a clown main as soon as I got the torso piece. : P
I'm really looking forward to Mr. Puddles. Whoever made that did a great job.
It was a winner of the third anniversary community design contest! Here's the links:
Winners: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/76245/community-third-anniversary-contest-winners
Original post by kangyaku: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/67636/lovery-elephant-clown-by-kangyaku
The pass is 1000 cells, and 100 additional cells per tier to purchase. Note that Mr. Puddles is all on the free track, but you can't buy additional tiers without purchasing the pass.
The headpiece (what really matters, imo) is very early on!
I can't recall where, but I believe it has been confirmed that the community cosmetics, such as Mr Puddles, will eventually be available for shards in the Store.
Not meaning to burst your bubble buuuuut, Mr.Puddles isn’t the only Clown cosmetics in the rift.😬
He has an outfit or (possibly) two in the paid track.
WHERE IS MR. CUTTY!!?
MR.CUTTY isn’t as fashionable as other weapons. 😜
Been a clown main since he came out. I think as far as cosmetics go he gets spoiled and I'm okay with that.