Anyone else want to see the Alchemist (The Hallowed Blight Guy) as the next killer?

Does anyone else want to see the Alchemist as a killer?

I don't know what his powers would be but it would be interesting from a lore perspective on how a survivor can turn into a killer if they lose their hope.

Maybe Vigo could be the new survivor.

I personally much rather see the Alchemist as a killer then IT/Pennywise, Chucky, or Pinhead etc.

Comments

  • For all we know he could be the next killer. God knows what that stuff did to him, could've turned him into a muscle beast that breaks through walls.

  • Yes that would be really cool and dip a bit more into lore. I'm also not a huge fan of the idea of those others becoming killers. Just feel they dont fit the game so well. Also the Alchemist storyline ended with a cliffhanger so I'm crossing my fingers

  • That would pretty awesome. I doubt we'll get any survivors from the lore like Alex or Vigo though :/

  • I still think he's gonna end up being "The Beast" after the serum transformed him.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I still think he's gonna end up being "The Beast" after the serum transformed him.

    No his name would probably still be the alchemist lol

  • It would be pretty cool to see. Kind of a Bane, but horror version. Though he could also be a survivor too since he was brought to the Entity's realm after he became obssessed with it, and tried to flee using the blight serum. Maybe the Entity uses his 'hope' of escape to keep him within the trials alongside others. Either way it would be pretty cool to see more of him. His lore has always interested me.

  • @CornMoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084632#Comment_1084632

    No his name would probably still be the alchemist lol

    I would only see them still using The Alchemist for him if he actively changed back and forth during the game. Otherwise I don't see it as making sense.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084657#Comment_1084657

    I would only see them still using The Alchemist for him if he actively changed back and forth during the game. Otherwise I don't see it as making sense.

    An alchemist is a person that creates and uses potions to gain powers, I would think he would be human throughout the trial and use potions to gain abilities such as the serum injection to turn himself into a beast mid game. Your suggestion would make sense if he were the beast the whole game though so I see where you are coming from, in my opinion the alchemist sounds way cooler though

  • He would be a cool killer

    *injects serum*

    *Enters putrid rage*

    *Destroys windows and pallets in a matter of seconds*