This game.

image.png

Did 4/5 gens, died on first hook despite not being camped. I guess they wanted me to do the 5th one while on the hook so they could urban evade around some more.

Why do I still play solo queue?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/891/12F52R0XZKW0.png

    Did 4/5 gens, died on first hook despite not being camped. I guess they wanted me to do the 5th one while on the hook so they could urban evade around some more.

    Why do I still play solo queue?

    I feel the same.

  • That how all my games go a bit disappointed and a whole lot of frustrations towards my team.

  • Those Perk icons need work, some are almost transparent.

  • It looks like they might’ve been close to the Killer and either got scared when you were hooked or thought they were the hottest ######### around and didn’t need to rescue you, even though you did four gens.

  • @Boss said:

    Those Perk icons need work, some are almost transparent.

    I agree, but I didn't make the pack. I also don't think I even want to see saboteur and urban evasion regardless lol

  • I'm asking this myself almost every match. It seems that it's totally fine when you are onehooked and the other 3 are on the other side of the map doing nothing and let you die. But when you do something wrong by accident they immediately cry antimate and start griefing you with the killer. DbD solo queue in a nutshell.

  • @megdonalds said:

    I'm asking this myself almost every match. It seems that it's totally fine when you are onehooked and the other 3 are on the other side of the map doing nothing and let you die. But when you do something wrong by accident they immediately cry antimate and start griefing you with the killer. DbD solo queue in a nutshell.

    A never-ending loop of disappointment.

  • ALSO.jpg

    Also, when i was ranking up... the killer started to insult me because I flashlight saved the last guy :-(

  • Seriously, screw that game. Thats how all my matches on PS4 have been. Rank 12 killer, vs a bunch of rank 1s (often swf squads). Hiding this information won't make it any better.

  • Do you have two accounts?

  • @luka2211 said:

    Do you have two accounts?

    LMAO

    The sad part is if I SWF'd with myself I probably still would've done more than the Urban evasion gamer

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084097#Comment_1084097

    LMAO

    The sad part is if I SWF'd with myself I probably still would've done more than the Urban evasion gamer

    How many hours do you have in total? Cause you are devotion 2 in the pic,that's the reason why i asked :F

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084112#Comment_1084112

    How many hours do you have in total? Cause you are devotion 2 in the pic.

    I just crossed 900 hours yesterday.

  • @Coder said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/932/CDH2ZL1BAXHD.jpg

    Also, when i was ranking up... the killer started to insult me because I flashlight saved the last guy :-(

    Honestly, if you're wrecking someone that hard, I don't see the point of adding insult to injury. Last time I played bubba, I was being gen rushed on badham and a guy was being a toxic tool, flashlight clicking, teabagging, and running to the god loop every time I looked at him.

    I got a down and the same tool managed to get a flashlight save. I calmly chased the one he saved back down and proceeded to face camp with the saw. Of course someone tried to save and got killed too.

    They tried to get salty, but I told them to blame their toxic teammate, because I was playing fair up to that point. Of course flashlights aren't toxic because they're in the game, but face camping is toxic, even though it's in the game too.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084052#Comment_1084052

    Honestly, if you're wrecking someone that hard, I don't see the point of adding insult to injury. Last time I played bubba, I was being gen rushed on badham and a guy was being a toxic tool, flashlight clicking, teabagging, and running to the god loop every time I looked at him.

    I got a down and the same tool managed to get a flashlight save. I calmly chased the one he saved back down and proceeded to face camp with the saw. Of course someone tried to save and got killed too.

    They tried to get salty, but I told them to blame their toxic teammate, because I was playing fair up to that point. Of course flashlights aren't toxic because they're in the game, but face camping is toxic, even though it's in the game too.

    If they just do the objective and then leave they'll probably depip lmao. I've had to purposely bully a killer for those extra points that can make a difference in the emblems.

    Also, do whatever you gotta do to win. You're not gonna get much points for facecamping, but it's a strat that they can counter.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084052#Comment_1084052

    Honestly, if you're wrecking someone that hard, I don't see the point of adding insult to injury. Last time I played bubba, I was being gen rushed on badham and a guy was being a toxic tool, flashlight clicking, teabagging, and running to the god loop every time I looked at him.

    I got a down and the same tool managed to get a flashlight save. I calmly chased the one he saved back down and proceeded to face camp with the saw. Of course someone tried to save and got killed too.

    They tried to get salty, but I told them to blame their toxic teammate, because I was playing fair up to that point. Of course flashlights aren't toxic because they're in the game, but face camping is toxic, even though it's in the game too.

    I didn't insult him, the killer insulted me because of a flashlight save, and I wasn't being toxic or anything, he just got really mad because of that and I can understand him, I shouldn't have been matched against him in the first place.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084132#Comment_1084132

    If they just do the objective and then leave they'll probably depip lmao. I've had to purposely bully a killer for those extra points that can make a difference in the emblems.

    Also, do whatever you gotta do to win. You're not gonna get much points for facecamping, but it's a strat that they can counter.

    So let him get the hook, then unhook and heal for altruism points. In my case, I was already losing, nothing was going to change that. So I took away his ability to feel like a big shot.

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084132#Comment_1084132

    I didn't insult him, the killer insulted me because of a flashlight save, and I wasn't being toxic or anything, he just got really mad because of that and I can understand him, I shouldn't have been matched against him in the first place.

    If I am clearly destroying a baby killer, I'm not going to keep piling on with flashlight saves. You let him get the hook, then save. Too many people play this game to crush the spirit of their opponent.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084162#Comment_1084162

    If I am clearly destroying a baby killer, I'm not going to keep piling on with flashlight saves. You let him get the hook, then save. Too many people play this game to crush the spirit of their opponent.

    I didn't see he was a rank 13 until the end screen. Also he got a few hooks, he didn't seem to be THAT bad, is not that he didn't hook anyone and I was just an douchebag that deprived him from some hook points and us from some hook save points. Also my teammates could say "hey, why do you bring a flashlight if you're not gonna use it??". My mission is to escape and help my team escape, not to help a leatherface hook someone to be camped when the doors are opened.

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084213#Comment_1084213

    I didn't see he was a rank 13 until the end screen. Also he got a few hooks, he didn't seem to be THAT bad, is not that he didn't hook anyone and I was just an douchebag that deprived him from some hook points and us from some hook save points. Also my teammates could say "hey, why do you bring a flashlight if you're not gonna use it??". My mission is to escape and help my team escape, not to help a leatherface hook someone to be camped when the doors are opened.

    He got 9k points in the whole match, he was doing terrible.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084255#Comment_1084255

    He got 9k points in the whole match, he was doing terrible.

    Not really, I mean, he was chasing people and he was bubba (very easy to loop), he just didn't seem like a baby killer. The problem is that the red ranks gen rushed him as hell, so if you last, let's say, a minute and a half on a chase, 2 gens go by. So, within the little time we gave him, we didn't notice if he was rank 5 or rank 13.

    I've had the same matches against red rank killers, we gen rush, they do 3-5 hooks, a good survivor loops him enough and we all escape.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/891/12F52R0XZKW0.png

    Did 4/5 gens, died on first hook despite not being camped. I guess they wanted me to do the 5th one while on the hook so they could urban evade around some more.

    Why do I still play solo queue?

    Ah that... Is actually sad. There are times a killed the only survivor doing anything and that match stagnated so hard i felt like a bully

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dunno how you can complain when you got 26k points. If your team was more useful, that wouldn't have happened.

    Maybe I've just played so much killer over the years that playing survivor is such a breath of fresh air and very little irritates me.

    Because there's a tome challenge to escape, not get 26k points.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dunno how you can complain when you got 26k points. If your team was more useful, that wouldn't have happened.

    Maybe I've just played so much killer over the years that playing survivor is such a breath of fresh air and very little irritates me.

    Not everyone thinks points or pips count as wins. Apparently a lot view

    2+kills or surviving as winning tho

  • @Dokta_Carter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1085358#Comment_1085358

    Not everyone thinks points or pips count as wins. Apparently a lot view

    2+kills or surviving as winning tho

    I usually just care about the points, but I was doing the tome challenge that wanted me to escape 4 times. It's like the game is doing everything in its power to NOT let me do it lmao

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1085403#Comment_1085403

    I usually just care about the points, but I was doing the tome challenge that wanted me to escape 4 times. It's like the game is doing everything in its power to NOT let me do it lmao

    Same i am stuck on egc sacrifice and im trying my hardest to not be cheap. Im ether doing to good or getting beat down

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084255#Comment_1084255

    He got 9k points in the whole match, he was doing terrible.

    Just like killers dont have to make the game fun for survivors, survivors dont have to make the game fun for killers. flashlight saves are in the game for a reason mate.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/891/12F52R0XZKW0.png

    Did 4/5 gens, died on first hook despite not being camped. I guess they wanted me to do the 5th one while on the hook so they could urban evade around some more.

    Why do I still play solo queue?

    Why can't I ever get matched up against your teammates???!!!?!??! Especially on the Weekends!

  • Hey @AsePlayer I think I played with you the other night. 😄 (I think you were wearing a Fedora Dweet... and I called you a baby Dweet).

    Anyway, I feel you on that. I don’t even get mad at killers anymore, cuz it’s not their fault my teammates wanted to play groundhog playstyle. 🥺

  • @underlord99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084760#Comment_1084760

    Just like killers dont have to make the game fun for survivors, survivors dont have to make the game fun for killers. flashlight saves are in the game for a reason mate.

    Yeah but when you have every advantage in the game already on you side, you don't need to pile on.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Hey @AsePlayer I think I played with you the other night. 😄 (I think you were wearing a Fedora Dweet... and I called you a baby Dweet).

    Anyway, I feel you on that. I don’t even get mad at killers anymore, cuz it’s not their fault my teammates wanted to play groundhog playstyle. 🥺

    Ay that's me! :D

    And fair enough at this point. My anger gravitates towards my own teammates nowadays.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1085444#Comment_1085444

    Yeah but when you have every advantage in the game already on you side, you don't need to pile on.

    So we should just let one of our teammates die now just so the killer doesn't feel bad? I thought our objective was to survive or something like that.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1085557#Comment_1085557

    So we should just let one of our teammates die now just so the killer doesn't feel bad? I thought our objective was to survive or something like that.

    How many times have you been given hatch? Or allowed to farm when you get a dc? You and I both know that everyone would have escaped without the flashlight save.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1085557#Comment_1085557

    So we should just let one of our teammates die now just so the killer doesn't feel bad? I thought our objective was to survive or something like that.

    It's not a team game. The whole idea of survivors going out of their way to save others, and body block to ensure the killer gets absolutly no one blows my mind.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087971#Comment_1087971

    How many times have you been given hatch? Or allowed to farm when you get a dc? You and I both know that everyone would have escaped without the flashlight save.

    Killers are capable of camping and ensuring SOMEONE dies unless they misplay. I'm not going to just let me teammate die if I can attempt to save them with my flashlight.

    @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087971#Comment_1087971

    It's not a team game. The whole idea of survivors going out of their way to save others, and body block to ensure the killer gets absolutly no one blows my mind.

    I'm sorry the 4 people who have to work together to complete an objective want to use some teamwork?

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088447#Comment_1088447

    Killers are capable of camping and ensuring SOMEONE dies unless they misplay. I'm not going to just let me teammate die if I can attempt to save them with my flashlight.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088453#Comment_1088453

    I'm sorry the 4 people who have to work together to complete an objective want to use some teamwork?

    It's not a team game. The dev's said so themself. I'm just preaching what they've said. That's why they won't balance the game around SWF, because it's not meant to be teams. It's do anything in your power so you survive. That's your objective, for you to survive.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088681#Comment_1088681

    It's not a team game. The dev's said so themself. I'm just preaching what they've said. That's why they won't balance the game around SWF, because it's not meant to be teams. It's do anything in your power so you survivor. That's your objective, for you to survivor.

    So is there a particular reason that I shouldn't try to survive AND save my teammate?

    Flashlight saves and pallet saves exist in the game for a reason.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088692#Comment_1088692

    So is there a particular reason that I shouldn't try to survive AND save my teammate?

    Flashlight saves and pallet saves exist in the game for a reason.

    I don't know man. I know there are many things that earn you points for playing as a team. Which is odd, but i'm sure you keep up to date with what dev's say on the forums and in Q&A's. Doesn't make sense to me either.

    I could also be waiting for a dev to come in here and confirm you should help other survivors so I can hit them with a "So you will start to look at balancing SWF then, or did you lie to us?"

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088695#Comment_1088695

    I don't know man. I know there are many things that earn you points for playing as a team. Which is odd, but i'm sure you keep up to date with what dev's say on the forums and in Q&A's. Doesn't make sense to me either.

    I could also be waiting for a dev to come in here and confirm you should help other survivors so I can hit them with a "So you will start to look at balancing SWF then, or did you lie to us?"

    What does SWF have to do with it? I can flashlight save in solo queue too...

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088702#Comment_1088702

    What does SWF have to do with it? I can flashlight save in solo queue too...

    SWF or Solo, they push for survivors to work together for points, but when speaking to the community they won't balance the game around the survivors working together. It's just easier to say SWF than "survivors working together". It's poor game development. Many enjoy calling them out on it.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088708#Comment_1088708

    SWF or Solo, they push for survivors to work together for points, but when speaking to the community they won't balance the game around the survivors working together. It's just easier to say SWF than "survivors working together". It's poor game development. Many enjoy calling them out on it.

    SWF is using comms and communicating with your team throughout the game to give a big advantage to the survivors.

    Working together to try and save people in solo queue is called being a decent person and using game sense.

    Two very different things I'd think. Are you really advocating for me just letting other players die when I have the ability to stop it? Makes no sense.