I like the extra challenge no mither gives you, dead hard is just a cheap way to prolong a chase and i only use we are gonna live forever when trying to synergize it with MoM.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the extra challenge no mither gives you, dead hard is just a cheap way to prolong a chase and i only use we are gonna live forever when trying to synergize it with MoM.
Love me some Xtra BP.
Clearly not many people can handle the neutron style
I mean most people at higher ranks have Dead hard as a hard lock anyway
sometimes WGLF
I chose Dead Hard but I forgot how much I like WGLF.
I actually like No Mither more than Dead hard, but i don't like using it all the time.
would’ve voted for dead hard, but it's broken now so i go with WGLF
I don't usually run an exhaustion perk so I guess I could pop one in there.
Dead Hard is a bad perk due to dedicated servers so WGFF