If you were playing against yourself who would win (Your survivor vs your killer)?

In your opinion would you escape or get sacrificed if you were playing survivor against yourself playing killer. How would you imagine the game going.

The conditions of the game:

  • You're killer and survivor are both playing at their best
  • Your survivor has average team mates
  • You're playing on a balanced map like Coal Tower or Azarov's resting place.

I play at rank 1 as both survivor and killer, whilst I'm a far better survivor then I am as killer it would be hard to call. When I play killer I often ignore the strongest looper, so I don't think I would be chasing my survivor very often. Although as survivor if I'm not being chased, I'll be working on generators.

Overall I think I would escape if I was playing against me as the killer. Even if I do sacrifice I'd still pip and have an enjoyable game. Even if I got a 4k as killer, I would have found the game tough and stressful.

So comment your predicted outcome if you were playing survivor against you playing as the killer. Personally I'm often curious on how well I would do playing against my killer.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Probably killer. I main wraith now, I know exactly how to counter him and even always have a perk. But average isn't enough good teammates vs wraith lots of people still can't counter stealthy killers so probably a draw or a win for killer

  • The problem is if I play Killer or Survivor against myself, I'd know every move I al trying to do against me, making it easy to outrun myself as Survivor but at the same time as Killer I'd know what I would do as Survivor.

    It's a hard one.

  • My killer would likely win. As survivor, I get too twitchy at loops and make panic vaults, so my killer could easily take advantage of it.

  • My killer would win easy like a walk in the park, because I play solo and I'd be getting 3 potato teammates.

  • Probably as a killer I would slaughter whole team , but as a survivor I'm very good at playing around hatch .

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    In your opinion would you escape or get sacrificed if you were playing survivor against yourself playing killer. How would you imagine the game going.

    The conditions of the game:

    • You're killer and survivor are both playing at their best
    • Your survivor has average team mates
    • You're playing on a balanced map like Coal Tower or Azarov's resting place.

    I play at rank 1 as both survivor and killer, whilst I'm a far better survivor then I am as killer it would be hard to call. When I play killer I often ignore the strongest looper, so I don't think I would be chasing my survivor very often. Although as survivor if I'm not being chased, I'll be working on generators.

    Overall I think I would escape if I was playing against me as the killer. Even if I do sacrifice I'd still pip and have an enjoyable game. Even if I got a 4k as killer, I would have found the game tough and stressful.

    So comment your predicted outcome if you were playing survivor against you playing as the killer. Personally I'm often curious on how well I would do playing against my killer.

    Probably my survivor; assuming my survivor planned for this and brought the right perks

  • If I look at my ranks, the obvious answer is that my survivor would win. But since ranks don't are basically meaningless, I think my killer would win. I'm just terrible in chases as a survivor.

  • My survivor, probably. Depends on my teammates. I would give up on myself rather quick, and go for the weaker links first.

  • Me the Killer. Me the Survivor is really bad at chases.

  • Survivor on good map RNG. Otherwise, killer. I'm far too greedy at conserving pallets.

  • For me its hard to tell because as gens pop i wanna get kills as fast as possible so i may tunnel. And i notice and counter that easily when i play my survivor but my juking is horrible sometimes and i can never 360 to save my life (ps4 btw). Playing both sides gives me a advantage i guess i incorporate what survivors do to me when im playing killer.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Azarov's is balanced? I think it's the most, potentially only killer sided map in DBD.

    On topic, I think I would win a majority of matches against my survivor self mainly because in my mind, average teammates can be pretty awful even at red. So if I ended up leading myself around a bit, I'd end up abandoning myself, killing everyone else and leaving me for last or until I'm in a worse spot. If I escape, it'll probably be from hatch. I would certainly win some games against my killer self but there is so much that goes into determining that and if my teammates are what I normally play with, then I lose more matches then I win as survivor.

    I suck on Azarov's as killer, I just barely get 2k if that when I play there lol. Everyone is different, what's good for some can be bad for others. It's too long for my hag to be effective and the only way to do well for me there is hope for the 3 gen on one end or the other

  • It would all depend on the map for me. If it was on an actually balanced map I'd say my killer but if it was on Lampkin, Azarov's, Rotten Fields, Badham, or Mother's Dwelling probably my survivor. I main Hag and Doctor and those maps usually make chases difficult or teleporting ineffective for me.

  • I play both equally (red rank on both) and I can't really decide.

    I think if I had to I would say that my killer would win because I'm really good at denying pallets or mindgaming people at window loops.

1 2 ›