There are absolutely NO red rank killers on PS4

Current challenge I'm doing:

Escape 4 trials

What I get:

Rank 5 - 6 survivors that play like rank 15's (or a rank 1 that is dragging literal 15's with them)

Always a rank 11 killer that uses the most borderline op add-ons and ebony mori, all while hard proxy camping. And the hatch always spawns near them as well lol

On top of that, before I've had any opportunity to cleanse totems...

Said killer has noed anyway.

Rank reset and updated matchmaking system needs to get here sooner oml.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm rank 1 on PS4 and yesterday I played against a couple other red rank killer. So saying there are none is bS

  • They're there, but you'll never face them, because matchmaking is busted, and they're too busy killing brown rank survivors that shouldn't be getting matches with them.

  • I have only prestiged the licensed killers since I am too cheap to buy skins for them. Most of the original killers have skins that you can get with shards that are way cooler than the bloody prestige ones.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    Yeah PS4 sucks. Sometimes I just queue up as killer and dodge games I know survivors were waiting like half hour for.

    Does PS4 not have dedicated servers yet? Cause if it does, then as long as they got onto a server, they're at the top of the queue and all you've done is waste your own time.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1080169#Comment_1080169

    Does PS4 not have dedicated servers yet? Cause if it does, then as long as they got onto a server, they're at the top of the queue and all you've done is waste your own time.

    It does have dedicated servers.

  • I'm a rank 2 killer and rank 4 survivor on ps4.

  • There are red ranks killers but they cannot keep up with the number of survivors, this is my typical rank 1 solo survivor match.

    Lets be real, there is scarcity of high ranks killers

    DSC_0432.JPG


  • I've been playing killer lately because of the survivor lobby simulator and I'm rank 13 on PC but I face rank 1-6 SWF teams quite often with the random rank 14 or 15......It sucks......lol

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1080169#Comment_1080169

    This doesn't do anything anymore though? Survivors stay in lobbies now so they only have to wait maybe another 20 seconds or so for another killer to show up if you dodge.

    Can't tell you how many killers dodge lobbies because they assumed it was an SWF when it's just how the lobby system is now.

    Ahhh yeah dedicated servers changed things. I've played maybe a grand total of 2 game since then. The first one I lagged all over the place using a wired connection and I knew it was terrible.

  • My internet was too terrible to play killer until dedicated, but since then I have got good perks out of the shrine and got some killers and I am rank 8, I’m climbing now that I can play killer. I’m on ps4 aswell but I can’t keep rank because when I switch killers I’m horrible at them for a while

  • Wife & I hover around purple ranks (I should be yellow, to be honest, but that's the current ranking system), but we are getting Rank 17, 18, 19 Killers consistently, with some rank 15 & 16 Killers.

    I am a Rank 20 Killer (if there were a rank lower than 20, I'd be it, trust me) and am usually getting Rank 11 - Rank 13 Survivors.

  • One issue is some of the lower ranks are long time players. They learned how to navigate the game then what happens Nerf's, buffs, and balancing. The new players love it, however it veteran players started to leave because the started catering to new players changing the game they loved. This being an older game with new games released each month it's not smart to change things, but they do.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1079845#Comment_1079845

    I guess on the plus side, since I play both factions, playtime as killer is swift as I am of the very few red rank killers lol

    on the plus side you is the whole plus side

  • You're looking at one.

  • Lol he didnt lie he just get green ranks rarely purple ranks and very rare red ranks and the team suck when you solo que sometimes there useless they would let you die on hook they suck pls get new match making sooner

  • IMG_20200203_215028.jpg IMG_20200203_215028.jpg

    This has been my experience every time I've played killer recently. It's demoralising. A lot of players are just doing their thing but the BMing....

1 2 ›