NoED Discussion
A lot of people complain that NoED is a crutch perk. But i dont think that it was ever intended to be used as a crutch.
I think that there is a way to maintain the strength of NoED, but reduce its usage as a crutch by bad killers.
So here is my idea:
Whenever you hook a survivor, gain a token. Upon reaching 7/6/5 tokens, NoED will become active when the last generator is completed if there is still a dull totem. Hooking survivors after the last generator has been completed will not grant tokens.
Thus bad killers that tunnel a single survivor for 5 gens wont get free kills, and killers that are decent can still gain the benefits of NoED.
Do you have a better idea to prevent baby killers from using NoED as a crutch?
Comments
Noed IS for baby killers, so this change gonna make this perk worthless.
DS is for baby survivors
Baby survivors can't hit the skillcheck though.
Baby killers miss every swing though...
Then noed shouldn't be an issue if they can't land a hit ;)
DS shouldn't be an issue if baby survivors can't hit a skill check ;)
I know :)
Was just joking around anyway :)
Only issue I have with Decisive Strike is when the survivor is the one tunneling the killer to force them to down them, or abuses the lockers.
I have no issues with Noed, because it has an easy counter, when I get hit by it, I know it's my team's fault for not cleansing the totems, especially in games where generators are going too well that we don't explore the map as much, thus don't encounter totems as much. I cleanse them as I go, but if the killer doesn't chase me off of my generator, I have no reasons to look around.
Both perks have their strengths and weaknesses and ways to abuse them, but they also both have easy counters.