Father Campbell's is probably my favorite map in the game overall.
Disturbed ward is probably my least favorite map in the game overall
Edit: I commonly play the Crotus offering and scream "50/50 Heart of the cards" because the upcoming experience is either going to be fun or absolutely horrible.
Well if your talking about the disturbed ward, I hate it, on killer it’s way to bug and the massive pallet house. But I like Father Campbell’s chapel a lot, I would change your title if your asking about the disturbed ward
No, Disturbed Ward is a big map, and has argueably the worst totem spots in the game (seriously there are footage and pictures of lit totems in the open with no cover at all), and that the middle house is riddled with safe pallets and windows. Sure you can break those pallets, but it requires a good amount of time to do that, which as a killer you don't have. It's a map I despise so much.
Campbells chapel isn’t as bad now that balanced got nerfed.
Disturbed ward has too much centered around the main building. Its like a fortress. I dont like those maps where every survivor runs to one spot when chased and the asylum is one of them.
The clowns map is the only map in that realm that is balanced. It's actually a very nice map. Though a face lift would be welcome. Disturbed Ward is absolutely broken.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Father Campbell's is probably my favorite map in the game overall.
Disturbed ward is probably my least favorite map in the game overall
Edit: I commonly play the Crotus offering and scream "50/50 Heart of the cards" because the upcoming experience is either going to be fun or absolutely horrible.
Well if your talking about the disturbed ward, I hate it, on killer it’s way to bug and the massive pallet house. But I like Father Campbell’s chapel a lot, I would change your title if your asking about the disturbed ward
its a good map i hear killers complaining about it but to be honest once all the pallets are gone in the middle building its really not a problem
No, Disturbed Ward is a big map, and has argueably the worst totem spots in the game (seriously there are footage and pictures of lit totems in the open with no cover at all), and that the middle house is riddled with safe pallets and windows. Sure you can break those pallets, but it requires a good amount of time to do that, which as a killer you don't have. It's a map I despise so much.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.deadbydaylight.com%2Fen%2Fdiscussion%2Fcomment%2F738386&psig=AOvVaw0_iLgxHeyO1YUp9DJb2JId&ust=1581387235060000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPjz-db0xecCFQAAAAAdAAAAABADHere's an image/DBD post of one of the totem spots
Terrible. One word,
Infinite!
Campbells chapel isn’t as bad now that balanced got nerfed.
Disturbed ward has too much centered around the main building. Its like a fortress. I dont like those maps where every survivor runs to one spot when chased and the asylum is one of them.
main buldings are kinda aids but the outside could use a little rework, its either miles of dead zone or really strong as well
I love both as survivor and hate both as killer.
It's probably my favorite map set as both killer/survivor.
Chapel is a fun map to play on, both sides.
I hate the Asylum as a Killer. Just way too big, and the building is insanely safe. When I load into this as a Survivor I breathe easy.
The clowns map is the only map in that realm that is balanced. It's actually a very nice map. Though a face lift would be welcome. Disturbed Ward is absolutely broken.