Mystery Box suggestion
Hello
While i dont mind the grinding in Dead by Daylight, some people do.
How about this small little, but hopefully sweet suggestion:
Make it that there is a chance you get a random perk out of a "Mystery box"
Brown: 10%
Yellow: 20%
Purple: 30%
Comments
Teachable or something you owe? If it is teachable then I suggest not,it should be harder to get. If it's a normal perk I'm perfectly fine with it.
Something you own already
Then yes, go for it xd
I would hate for it to be a teachable. There are a number of perks I actively do not want to see clog up the Bloodweb.
What do you mean by that? You would get a free perk that you have unlocked or is a non teachable.
And then you get Discordance leveled up against your will.
I was referring to the idea of the Mystery Box randomly containing a teachable perk that then becomes unlocked on everyone's bloodweb, which I assume is what the other person was asking about. As long as the Mystery Box would only contain perks you already unlocked, I'd be okay.
It was ment that you get the perk instead of a random item or offering. So you have a chance to get 3 (or even more, depending on how many mystery boxes are available) instead of 2 perks out of a single bloodweb.
Gotcha. I am on board, then.