"KiLlErZ dOnT cAmP dUrInG tHiS eVeNt StOp lYiNg.."

https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Maybe he's done with the event and just wants to play? and to some, camping is playing. :)

  • benzos said:

    Maybe he's done with the event and just wants to play? and to some, camping is playing. :)

    Maybe. By far the best excuse I've heard in all my time on forums.
  • so he should just leave the hook and let you go if he knows other survivors are around?

  • Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
  • Zanfer said:

    so he should just leave the hook and let you go if he knows other survivors are around?

    Are you a special kind of stupid? Where do you see survivors around me while I was on hook?

  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
  • I got one with LF just now that camped 2 people. Had NOED and BBQ, but literally stayed by the hook and waited for people even though he can see them. It's cancer.

  • Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
  • I got one with LF just now that camped 2 people. Had NOED and BBQ, but literally stayed by the hook and waited for people even though he can see them. It's cancer.

    It truly is. But leave it up to this community's killers and they'll argue every excuse in the book.
  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
  • Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


    You're making yourself look stupid. 😂😂 EVERYONE understood the "I'm not mad" section in my post but you. Your comment is invalid and now you're trying hard to get a point across that was already deaded the second you decided to twiddle your fingers on this topic. Please kid, you're embarrassing yourself. Run along and go play.
  • Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


    You're making yourself look stupid. 😂😂 EVERYONE understood the "I'm not mad" section in my post but you. Your comment is invalid and now you're trying hard to get a point across that was already deaded the second you decided to twiddle your fingers on this topic. Please kid, you're embarrassing yourself. Run along and go play.
    thats ironic, since everyone here knows you are salty and butthurt, and thats why you posted a video of you getting rekt.

    stop getting caught and crying about it lol
  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


    You're making yourself look stupid. 😂😂 EVERYONE understood the "I'm not mad" section in my post but you. Your comment is invalid and now you're trying hard to get a point across that was already deaded the second you decided to twiddle your fingers on this topic. Please kid, you're embarrassing yourself. Run along and go play.
    thats ironic, since everyone here knows you are salty and butthurt, and thats why you posted a video of you getting rekt.

    stop getting caught and crying about it lol
    "Everyone here knows you're salty and butthurt" yet you're the only one that posted saying it? Yeah because your spidey senses are tingling and telling you EVERYONE that read this topic thinks I'm salty.  I'm embarrassed yet I had no problem posting my video getting hooked? Please for the love of God, I'm begging you to stop. You look dumb.  



  • Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


    You're making yourself look stupid. 😂😂 EVERYONE understood the "I'm not mad" section in my post but you. Your comment is invalid and now you're trying hard to get a point across that was already deaded the second you decided to twiddle your fingers on this topic. Please kid, you're embarrassing yourself. Run along and go play.
    thats ironic, since everyone here knows you are salty and butthurt, and thats why you posted a video of you getting rekt.

    stop getting caught and crying about it lol
    "Everyone here knows you're salty and butthurt" yet you're the only one that posted saying it? Yeah because your spidey senses are tingling and telling you EVERYONE that read this topic thinks I'm salty.  I'm embarrassed yet I had no problem posting my video getting hooked? Please for the love of God, I'm begging you to stop. You look dumb.  



    lol the salt

    please post more butthurt videos of you getting rekt for our amusement.



  • I’ve only seen camping after a sobo attempt, which is understandable. The event isn’t what’s causing the toxicity, it’s the people taking part in it. 
  • I'm not saying this was the killers reason but honestly if I get enough bad games and get a map I don't like instead of DC'ing I'll just proximity camp someone. Haddonfield is one of the maps that make me not want to play normally tbh. If that was their reason I don't blame them.

    If I get camped by a killer I usually just assume it's because they are tilted rather than they just camp every game so I don't take it personally. Sucks you got camped but best thing is to just move on and forget it happened. Worst case scenario just suicide on hook and quickly queue again to avoid getting the same killer.

  • i would camp the op just to see him make more salt videos
  • @Lowbei said:
    i would camp the op just to see him make more salt videos

    Salt on top of salt

  • JoannaVO said:

    @Lowbei said:
    i would camp the op just to see him make more salt videos

    Salt on top of salt

    lol
  • Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️


    that's what you get for ranking up and playing with the pros.  camping/tunneling killers and toxic survivors.  enjoy.
  • This thread looks fun.

  • Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️


    that's what you get for ranking up and playing with the pros.  camping/tunneling killers and toxic survivors.  enjoy.
    he wasnt playing at a pro rank. his skill level wouldnt allow that. he simply got caught and died, then got salty here.
  • RotBb said:
    I’ve only seen camping after a sobo attempt, which is understandable. The event isn’t what’s causing the toxicity, it’s the people taking part in it. 
    I agree.

  • Dustin said:

    I'm not saying this was the killers reason but honestly if I get enough bad games and get a map I don't like instead of DC'ing I'll just proximity camp someone. Haddonfield is one of the maps that make me not want to play normally tbh. If that was their reason I don't blame them.

    If I get camped by a killer I usually just assume it's because they are tilted rather than they just camp every game so I don't take it personally. Sucks you got camped but best thing is to just move on and forget it happened. Worst case scenario just suicide on hook and quickly queue again to avoid getting the same killer.

    I can actually understand this stance/point of view. Thanks for giving me a sense of where the killer could have been coming from. And I'll take that suggestion into consideration @the queue'ing to avoid the same killer. I appreciate it.
  • JoannaVO said:

    @Lowbei said:
    i would camp the op just to see him make more salt videos

    Salt on top of salt


  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


    You're making yourself look stupid. 😂😂 EVERYONE understood the "I'm not mad" section in my post but you. Your comment is invalid and now you're trying hard to get a point across that was already deaded the second you decided to twiddle your fingers on this topic. Please kid, you're embarrassing yourself. Run along and go play.
    thats ironic, since everyone here knows you are salty and butthurt, and thats why you posted a video of you getting rekt.

    stop getting caught and crying about it lol
    "Everyone here knows you're salty and butthurt" yet you're the only one that posted saying it? Yeah because your spidey senses are tingling and telling you EVERYONE that read this topic thinks I'm salty.  I'm embarrassed yet I had no problem posting my video getting hooked? Please for the love of God, I'm begging you to stop. You look dumb.  



    lol the salt

    please post more butthurt videos of you getting rekt for our amusement.





    after seeing this same thing in 5 different threads by this same person, i can't help but but wonder if he has an actual personality.

  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️


    that's what you get for ranking up and playing with the pros.  camping/tunneling killers and toxic survivors.  enjoy.
    he wasnt playing at a pro rank. his skill level wouldnt allow that. he simply got caught and died, then got salty here.
    Im not a "he" assuming i m b e c i l e
  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️
    you are clearly salty
    And you're clearly remedial.
    we get it, you died, got mad about it, and made a youtube video.

    git gud and stop whining.
    We get it, you're remedial can't read and are posting on my forum to just to d**kride someone you don't even know. Get a life, read a book and stop whining.
    this is not your forum, and dont get salty with me just because you got embarrassed for playing badly, then cried like a child and posted a video.


    You're making yourself look stupid. 😂😂 EVERYONE understood the "I'm not mad" section in my post but you. Your comment is invalid and now you're trying hard to get a point across that was already deaded the second you decided to twiddle your fingers on this topic. Please kid, you're embarrassing yourself. Run along and go play.
    thats ironic, since everyone here knows you are salty and butthurt, and thats why you posted a video of you getting rekt.

    stop getting caught and crying about it lol
    "Everyone here knows you're salty and butthurt" yet you're the only one that posted saying it? Yeah because your spidey senses are tingling and telling you EVERYONE that read this topic thinks I'm salty.  I'm embarrassed yet I had no problem posting my video getting hooked? Please for the love of God, I'm begging you to stop. You look dumb.  



    lol the salt

    please post more butthurt videos of you getting rekt for our amusement.





    after seeing this same thing in 5 different threads by this same person, i can't help but but wonder if he has an actual personality.
    truth is often universal and its a universal truth that randos posting videos like this are undoubtedly “salty and butthurt”.

    i bet you wont make the same mistake as him :)
  • Michiko said:

    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    https://youtu.be/k6Zr-0zkhyE

    Before you hardcore toxic killer mains make excuses let me clear my name. No I DID NOT sabotage a hook, tea bag, or have a flash light AND no I'm not mad. He was a lvl 9 Hillbilly so the newbie excuse doesn't exist in this case. I cut the clip short to show he literally camped me, I was unhooked after struggle then smacked down again. I don't understand why people are camping this event when all they've got to do is hook and move on to the next to get the rest of their tokens. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, enjoy watching me get babysat on hook ❤️


    that's what you get for ranking up and playing with the pros.  camping/tunneling killers and toxic survivors.  enjoy.
    he wasnt playing at a pro rank. his skill level wouldnt allow that. he simply got caught and died, then got salty here.
    Im not a "he" assuming i m b e c i l e
    i dont care what you are other than some whiny scrub who dies and cries about it on the forum.
  • lol, watch.  i bet this changes everything.  (the fact you are female.)
  • lol, watch.  i bet this changes everything.  (the fact you are female.)
    lol nobody cares
  • Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

  • Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.
  • The event is nothing but camping because they did the exact, same thing for the Lunar event. Generators got camped, survivors got camped, hooks got sabotaged.

    I just came out of a game with Scratched Mirror Myers on The Game. He camped every hook, and as many generators as he could. But I've played against that person numerous times and that's pretty much all they do.

    The Lunar Event was stupid, and--what a surprise--copy and pasting the same event means that "new" event is also stupid!

  • Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    When did I say level 9 was a newbie? Read honey.
  • Eninya said:

    The event is nothing but camping because they did the exact, same thing for the Lunar event. Generators got camped, survivors got camped, hooks got sabotaged.

    I just came out of a game with Scratched Mirror Myers on The Game. He camped every hook, and as many generators as he could. But I've played against that person numerous times and that's pretty much all they do.

    The Lunar Event was stupid, and--what a surprise--copy and pasting the same event means that "new" event is also stupid!

    Seriously!
  • Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


  • lol, watch.  i bet this changes everything.  (the fact you are female.)
    This guy is literally the most angriest person I've seen thus far on these forums. Lol
  • Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


    lol yoi are so mad. stop crying.
  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


    lol yoi are so mad. stop crying.
    Says the kid sitting behind his keyboard typing with 
    his neck veins popping out arguing with
    me in my thread. Everyone else is posting legitimate
    posts, meanwhile you're so angry & won't shut up. 
    Nobody cares kid, you're not gonna win this 
    disagreement. nighty night.

    NEXT 
  • Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


    lol yoi are so mad. stop crying.
    Says the kid sitting behind his keyboard typing with 
    his neck veins popping out arguing with
    me in my thread. Everyone else is posting legitimate
    posts, meanwhile you're so angry & won't shut up. 
    Nobody cares kid, you're not gonna win this 
    disagreement. nighty night.

    NEXT 
    lol youre the only one mad, and theres nothing to win kiddo, you lost the second you posted a butthurt video and cried about valid game tactics.

    git gud and dont post anymore videos of yourself getting rekt, if you dont want people to laugh about it.

    ez gg

  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


    lol yoi are so mad. stop crying.
    Says the kid sitting behind his keyboard typing with 
    his neck veins popping out arguing with
    me in my thread. Everyone else is posting legitimate
    posts, meanwhile you're so angry & won't shut up. 
    Nobody cares kid, you're not gonna win this 
    disagreement. nighty night.

    NEXT 
    lol youre the only one mad, and theres nothing to win kiddo, you lost the second you posted a butthurt video and cried about valid game tactics.

    git gud and dont post anymore videos of yourself getting rekt, if you dont want people to laugh about it.

    ez gg

    You're accusations are coming off the top of that potato
    you call a brain. Just stop, you already lost. Run along 
    why are you still here?
  • Michiko said:
    lol, watch.  i bet this changes everything.  (the fact you are female.)
    This guy is literally the most angriest person I've seen thus far on these forums. Lol


    when did i say i was a guy?
  • Michiko said:
    lol, watch.  i bet this changes everything.  (the fact you are female.)
    This guy is literally the most angriest person I've seen thus far on these forums. Lol


    when did i say i was a guy?
    That statement was directed to the guy you were speaking of. @Lowbei aka Slowbei 
  • Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


    lol yoi are so mad. stop crying.
    Says the kid sitting behind his keyboard typing with 
    his neck veins popping out arguing with
    me in my thread. Everyone else is posting legitimate
    posts, meanwhile you're so angry & won't shut up. 
    Nobody cares kid, you're not gonna win this 
    disagreement. nighty night.

    NEXT 
    lol youre the only one mad, and theres nothing to win kiddo, you lost the second you posted a butthurt video and cried about valid game tactics.

    git gud and dont post anymore videos of yourself getting rekt, if you dont want people to laugh about it.

    ez gg

    You're accusations are coming off the top of that potato
    you call a brain. Just stop, you already lost. Run along 
    why are you still here?
    lol the irony that you think you are battling, much less winning, with someone who is just laughing at you, is comedy gold.


  • Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Michiko said:
    Lowbei said:
    Spiritbx said:
    Some people camp? Thats how they play the game.  
      
    Also how is level 9 now a newbie? Ypu can probably get there within a few games plus tutorials.

    you will have to ignore the OP. his 10hours played have him confused about numerous aspects of this game.

    Prime example of why parents should always consider placing parental controls on the internet explorer everyone. Do you ever shut up? We get it, you think I'm trash okay.   


    lol yoi are so mad. stop crying.
    Says the kid sitting behind his keyboard typing with 
    his neck veins popping out arguing with
    me in my thread. Everyone else is posting legitimate
    posts, meanwhile you're so angry & won't shut up. 
    Nobody cares kid, you're not gonna win this 
    disagreement. nighty night.

    NEXT 
    lol youre the only one mad, and theres nothing to win kiddo, you lost the second you posted a butthurt video and cried about valid game tactics.

    git gud and dont post anymore videos of yourself getting rekt, if you dont want people to laugh about it.

    ez gg

    You're accusations are coming off the top of that potato
    you call a brain. Just stop, you already lost. Run along 
    why are you still here?
    lol the irony that you think you are battling, much less winning, with someone who is just laughing at you, is comedy gold.


    It is, you are the circus my friend.
    And yet you're STILL here.
  • Okay, wow, this turned into a mess real fast. I'm going to go ahead and close this now because it has gone incredibly sour and I don't see this recovering.