Charms suck
The whole rift is full of them and they are barely noticeable on survivors and why aren't they in the basement?
Tagged:
Mod
The whole rift is full of them and they are barely noticeable on survivors and why aren't they in the basement?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally like them, i don't think they are barely noticeable on survivors, but i'm curious, why should they be in the basement?
they should be on the jacket or shirt of the survivor I barely ever notice it on their side
Why shouldn't they? Just hang them on the walls or the hooks.
Agreed, some cosmetics that are long even hides them.
The basement is killer's property, it wouldn't make much sense.
I like the idea of putting them on jackets, but not every outfit has a jacket.
Then why does it make sense for them to be hanged on hooks?
I think you should be able to wear them on a necklace or bracelet or pin them to your shirt/jacket/dress. Maybe a toe ring?
Ok that last one's a joke.
Killers have charms on hooks, not survivors.
I was talking about killers -_-
I think he means the killers charms should be on the basement hooks or somewhere in the basement. It's a strange gripe to be sure lol
I don't have something else to do. Let's create a dbd discussion. "Charms suck"
At least he's actually willing to discuss
Good for you, feel free :D
That was a weird way to say it, yeah.
Ok, I misunderstood what you meant, I think they would clog up the basement hooks, maybe they could be placed on the walls, but I don't see the necessity of it.
Its okay, I suggested the basement because I think they could use alittle more presence for killers.
Personally instead of just Charms, I think it would be neat to have accessories. Like Sunglasses, hats, necklaces. Maybe even shoes, or gloves. But that's probably a lot more work required than the charms. Half the time they clip into the survivor's outfit so they are kind of not worth using.