will there ever be an official word of xbox dedicated servers?
would be great to know when they are officially coming I'm sick of killers with toasters for Internet routers
would be great to know when they are officially coming I'm sick of killers with toasters for Internet routers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not a toaster it's a microwave
Trust me, you will probably be disappointed when they actually come out so don't get too excited.
I know but I'm sick of killers with terrible Internet at this point rather take my chances with dedicated servers
I'd rather play against a potato internet than be frozen in place for 5 minutes because the servers bugged me out.
From what I've seen, its a blessing that Xbox doesn't have them yet.
I wish PS4 was p2p again...
You dont want it, PC is trash. while every now and then there would be a crud connection it wouldn't be a BS situation almost every game. Survivors get hit when they ain't supposed to be and killers get robbed of hits much more with dedi servers. And grabs forget about them.
They work very well for me and since their release killer DCs have dropped significantly because they know you get your points still.
The dedicated servers are trash, dead hard almost never works with them on PS4