Dedicated Mori Zones
Okay here me out would anyone rather be mori'd On deathook instead of being put on a hook sometimes to just switch it up so I say what if the killer could carry the survivor to a specific location on the map and mori them there the spots would be rare and few so if a killer wanted to get it would have to risk an easy hook i cant be the only survivor who likes a good mori every now and then also this does not need to change mori offerings or devour hope which let you mori on any location upon the right conditions
Comments
Its not a question, but a suggestion.
Very inventive.
@FlameAxel
This is more of a suggestion than a question...? It feels like both but it's kind of more towards a suggestion.
If you have any future suggestions, than i'd put them up on the Feedback and Suggestions sub-forum instead, rather than the Ask The Community sub-forum.
[Here's the link to the Feedback sub-forum with the F&S Sub-forum in it]:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/feedback
anyways, as for the question/suggestion
I see a few issues with it, for one being mori'ed in specific areas would probably be circumvented with Agitation + Iron Grasp, so it'll just be easy to grab the Survivor and bring them to the desginated "Mori spot" and than mori them.
It doesn't entirely fix the issue if that was what you were going for, it would just require Killer to use two slots to still have a offering that Kills you on 2nd hook. Personally, I like the idea that the Mori only works on Death hook rather than 2nd hook, but the part about desginated mori spots is a bit of a stretch.
I like being mori'd, too. The animations are so much better than just dying on a hook.
It'd be nice to have interactive areas on the map, so it's not just a regular mori, it's a special mori that can only be done in that location.
Still, you can easily by-pass this by just using two perks that extend your hold time.
I like the idea of it being on death hook rather than 2nd hook, but I don't really think having a specific mori zone would stop people from getting to it (if that was this posts original concept).
Perhaps if both concepts were put together than it wouldn't matter in the end? But than people would probably use Mori's less because it doesn't do anything besides give a unique animation, at least to me that's how I view it.