More create a skin contests
I love the fact that 2 of the free cosmetics are contest winners. I think that should be the norm from now on. Add more content based on contests.
I love the fact that 2 of the free cosmetics are contest winners. I think that should be the norm from now on. Add more content based on contests.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was a lot of fun. I'd love to see if we could bring it back this year. There's some amazingly talented people out there.
I feel like people could create the best legion skins
I liked the contest, is there a place I can go where I can see a lot of these concepts? I can't find any.
Could there be a "create chase music" contest?
As long as those people get paid, way too many artists get paid in "exposure" already....
If im not mistaken they got some auric cells.
There you go.
And yes, more community cosmetics.....
I'd also like to see the newer streamers get their own cosmetics for a new charity pack.
Definitly! Im down for charity skins. As long as panda gets something!